New Alexander Ekin 9000 8900 8520 hybrids
184.108.40.2066 base os
1. instal : OS BASE
2. instal Alexander_Ekin Hybrids V294
3. delete vendor xml
4. backup ur device with dekstop manager
5. backup ur apps with BBSAK 1.9
wipe ur device with security wipe(go to
option-security option-security wipe chose
email and user installed app) after finish do
wipe device with BBSAK or jl cmder
7. launch loader.exe
8. IF DONE, do security wipe again before restore apps and data.
9. restore apps, if done do hard reset with
10. ENJOY WITH THIS OS. thanks
Followme at twitter @alexander_ekin
That is up for you to find out. I have never used this hybrid but I do know that alexander ekin hybrids have been known to be good. It's all part of finding a good hybrid for your device. You can always restore to your previous OS if you are not satisfied. Always make sure to backup first.
If you decide to go through with the update, let us know how it works out for you.