JAHMv1.0 8520 (.822 Based/.913/.972) Hybrid
This is a .822 Based Hybrid. I have had some VIP members testing this and now it's time for the public release!
1. Install OS 220.127.116.112
2. Download JAHMv1.0 to your desktop or personal folder
3. Unzip JAHM (Just Another Hybrid Maker) using a program like WinRaR (32 bit).
4. Open My Computer: C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/Apploader... Delete the Vendor.xml file. Go back and then proceed to the Shared Folder and open the Loader Files/9550 folder.
5. Replace the java folder that you unzipped with the java folder located inside of the 9550 folder.
6. Perform a clean wipe on your device using BBSAK before installing.
7. Enjoy and Report Back your Findings.
Last edited by Hodges; 11-12-2010 at 02:40 AM.
this hybrid for 9550 or 8520???
Posted via mobile device
im newbie, whats's fuction on this hybrid
Originally Posted by chipyrilhy
Welcome to chipyrilhy.
A hybrid takes the official operating system from RIM and basically introduces it to many doses of steroids...LOL...seriously though, a hybrid takes the official os and improves it by fixing any bugs and adding files from other operating systems to enhance the experience.
Since using my first hybrid many moons ago, I haven't stopped using them and highly recommend them.
If you do decide to install this hybrid, check out the link below first. It is a detailed yet easy tutorial on how to install a new operating system.
Tags for this Thread