J.A.H.M.v1.0 9550(.973/.975/.983 based)
I have been working behind the scenes with a buddy of mine (:hail: Lyric) on my first hybrid. I decided to work with the device I use everyday first. I have been running this hybrid for a few days now and I am quite happy with the results. Battery/Memory has been very stable, the keyboard has little to no lag, and the browser speed is as FAST as it probably will get without OS 6 and Webkit. I have a few other testers who have stated the same result so I am quite happy. I was also informed by another member (teostar) that there was a hybrid floating around with the Torch Analog Clock. Thanks to another friend of mine (:hail: willyboy6) I was able to incorporate that into this hybrid as well. Anyway I would really like some feedback from you all as I plan to release more hybrids for other devices and keep the hybrids flowing here at ::bbos::. Please make sure you have all other OS's removed from your PC and I always suggest using CCleaner as well before proceeding. Install instructions are listed below:
1. Install OS 188.8.131.523
2. Download J.A.H.M.v1.0
3. Unzip J.A.H.M. (Just Another Hybrid Maker) using a program like WinRaR (32 bit) to your desktop or your personal folder.
4. Open My Computer: C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/Apploader... Delete the Vendor.xml file if Inland Cellular is not your carrier. Go back and then proceed to the Shared Folder and open the Loader Files/9550 folder.
5. Replace the java folder that you unzipped with the java folder located inside of the 9550 folder.
6. Perform a clean wipe on your device using BBSAK before installing.
7. Enjoy and Report Back your Findings.