A_E Hybrids 9550/9520/9530 V862(743-810-832-846-857-862)
126.96.36.1993( option+about screen)
base OS 9550 188.8.131.523
base OS 9520 184.108.40.2063/741
base OS 9530 220.127.116.115
GOOD memory MANAGEMENT
GREAT battery life
1. instal Official: OS 18.104.22.1683
2. instal Alexander_Ekin Hybrids V862
3. delete vendor xml
4. backup ur device with dekstop manager
5. backup ur apps with BBSAK 1.7
6. wipe ur device with security wipe(go to option-security option-security wipe chose email and user installed app) after finish do wipe device with BBSAK or jl cmder
7. launch loader.exe
8. IF DONE, do security wipe again before restore apps and data.
9. restore apps, if done do hard reset with replace battery
10. ENJOY WITH THIS OS. thanks
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Any idea how much memory this will save me? I'm new to this forum and am looking for a way to increase my memory on storm1 9530
Welcome to BBOS mixer!
The amount of memory available is going to depend on how many and what apps you are running. Best thing to do is try it out. Backup before doing this and when loading the new os, use Shrink an Operating System to get rid of the **** you don't need.
Wow!!!!....Cr ap is an offencive word that deserves to be censored?
Does this require the 685 base for the 9530, or can we use older bases like the 419 (The Bluetooth Volume is far superior on the 419 base).
u can try with new base 797
I did try that first and it worked fine w/ the new 797 base, but the Bluetooth Volume was still too low for my use.
Originally Posted by alexander_ekin
Yup, the board is set up to replace those words with asterisks.
Originally Posted by joshjamie
For a while, it was pretty interesting what would get deleted altogether, but that seems to be calming down...
Tags for this Thread