base OS 9550 22.214.171.1243
base OS 9520 126.96.36.1993/741
base OS 9530 188.8.131.525
GOOD memory MANAGEMENT
GREAT battery life
1. instal Official: OS 184.108.40.2063
2. instal Alexander_Ekin Hybrids V862
3. delete vendor xml
4. backup ur device with dekstop manager
5. backup ur apps with BBSAK 1.7
6. wipe ur device with security wipe(go to option-security option-security wipe chose email and user installed app) after finish do wipe device with BBSAK or jl cmder
7. launch loader.exe
8. IF DONE, do security wipe again before restore apps and data.
9. restore apps, if done do hard reset with replace battery
10. ENJOY WITH THIS OS. thanks
The amount of memory available is going to depend on how many and what apps you are running. Best thing to do is try it out. Backup before doing this and when loading the new os, use Shrink an Operating System to get rid of the **** you don't need.