RBs 9700 v2.1 Hybrid (743/758/188.8.131.52)
For those who liked my v2 758 Full Java, This is v2.1, a minor update of the v2 743/758 Full Java
Overall this build just improves battery life over v2
This is for the 9700 184.108.40.2063 Base
Includes 743/758/220.127.116.11 Files (Thnkx to WillyBoy for releasing these)
Change Log Includes-
-20 18.104.22.168 Files for better battery life/performance
-Added a couple .743 Files for better battery life/performance
1) Remove any installed OSs and install 9700 22.214.171.1243
2) Download and Install RBs_9700v2.1.exe
3) Choose which 126.96.36.1993 OS you have installed (Leaked, Optus, Rogers)
4) Make sure to create a backup
5) Run Shrink-A-OS if preferred (DO NOT REMOVE OTA UPGRADE)
6) Run Loader.exe and Install
7) After installation do a battery pull
-Fast Boot Time (Under 2min)
-Excellent Battery Life
-Fast and Stable OS/Media
-WiFi stable and connects Fast
Still unable to change date/time via Options, use Network Time or change via Setup Wizard.
Download v2.1 Installer
Been rockin this hybrid for almost the last 24 hours, and have had no problems with it at all. Stability is fantastic, as is the battery life. Its been an almost 75% increase for me, started with a full battery, and am just now hitting 25% left.
Keep up the awesome work!
you still useing this hybrid? how well is it?
Yep, still using it. Have not found any thing with better cods yet. Its still working smooth as silk, no problems other than the clock issue.
how did you go around that?
Use the set up wizard to change the time.
does VVM on at&t work since 188.8.131.523 has issues ?
Tags for this Thread