Alexander_Ekin 9550 Hybrid V643(604-612-623-643) screaming fast browser!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48

Thread: Alexander_Ekin 9550 Hybrid V643(604-612-623-643) screaming fast browser!!!

  1. #21
    alexander_ekin's Avatar
    alexander_ekin is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow alexander_ekin On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Device
    9000 and 9550
    OS
    MY Newest Hybrids
    Posts
    244
    Liked
    2 times

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Damn it!!! I must of installed back ass wards... I got the .612 in the about screen! Sons a.... Ill be back!
    Posted via mobile device
    good luck bro... i hope u get 643 about screen lol:laugh2:




  2. #22
    Miata492's Avatar
    Miata492 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow Miata492 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CT, USA
    PIN
    OT NOIR
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607 A_E_hybrid
    Posts
    99
    Liked
    0 times
    i am loading this up as we speak. looking forward to trying this out. i have not been happy with my S2 since .607 hit. i will definitely report back with my findings.
    VZW Storm2 9550 5.0.0.607 A_E_hybrid

  3. #23
    alexander_ekin's Avatar
    alexander_ekin is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow alexander_ekin On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Device
    9000 and 9550
    OS
    MY Newest Hybrids
    Posts
    244
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MJS View Post
    Any chance we will see a hybrid of this for the 9530? P p p p please!?!
    Posted via mobile device
    maybe u can use v643 for ur 9530. u must instal new leaked os for 9530 5.0.0.591 and just instal my hybrids v643. dont instal v612. thanks i hope its work lol
    instruction for 9530 user
    1. instal OS 5.0.0.591
    2. instal alexander_ekin v643
    3. in instaler dont forget change folder directory to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9530AMEA_v5.0.0.591_P4.2.0.272\Java
    thanks
    Last edited by alexander_ekin; 04-26-2010 at 08:59 PM.

  4. #24
    901Boy's Avatar
    901Boy is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow 901Boy On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    PIN
    31066771
    Device
    S2
    OS
    6.0.XXX
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times
    I actually loaded it in the right order and it still read .612 in the 'about' screen...Is laoding .612 file necessary or can we just laod .643?

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Damn it!!! I must of installed back ass wards... I got the .612 in the about screen! Sons a.... Ill be back!
    Posted via mobile device

  5. #25
    alexander_ekin's Avatar
    alexander_ekin is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow alexander_ekin On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Device
    9000 and 9550
    OS
    MY Newest Hybrids
    Posts
    244
    Liked
    2 times

  6. #26
    awill300's Avatar
    awill300 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    GA
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Hybrid
    Posts
    354
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 901Boy View Post
    I actually loaded it in the right order and it still read .612 in the 'about' screen...Is laoding .612 file necessary or can we just laod .643?
    Yea, same thing here. So I deleted the .607 Java then ran BOTH installers to get .643 in the about screen

  7. #27
    awill300's Avatar
    awill300 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    GA
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Hybrid
    Posts
    354
    Liked
    5 times
    Also if anyone can fix this problem it would be nice. I loaded .607 with .643 Java(full)
    (9520) then ran the .643 (ONLY) installer from Alexander and everything about the phone ran like a bat out of hell. seriously from browser to call quality was sharper than normal, but everytime I tryed to end a call it never left the call screen and in some cases the call never ended. So if anyone wants to give it a shot, trust me you'll have a damn good hybrid
    Last edited by awill300; 04-27-2010 at 03:45 PM.

  8. #28
    901Boy's Avatar
    901Boy is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow 901Boy On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    PIN
    31066771
    Device
    S2
    OS
    6.0.XXX
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times
    Same issue here..I thought my Jawbone Icon had malfunctioned until I realized it was this hybrid causing the 'end call' issues....Once I removed this hybrid my bluetooth was back operating smooth as well as the 'end call' issue had ended....Need a fix for this...

    Quote Originally Posted by awill300 View Post
    Also if anyone can fix this problem it would be nice. I loaded .607 with .643 Java(full)
    (9520) then ran the .643 (ONLY) installer from Alexander and everything about the phone ran like a bat out of hell. seriously from browser to call quality was sharper than normal, but everytime I tryed to end a call it never left the call screen and in some cases the call never ended. So if anyone wants to give it a shot, trust me you'll have a damn good hybrid

  9. #29
    Prince Jah's Avatar
    Prince Jah is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_ekin View Post

    Hey Alex..Why the new link..What did you fix? I am confused w/all the posts..It seem like people luv the Brid, dont like it orjust unsure..Am confused..Is there really a bluetooth issue now..I use that "EVERYDAY" so if BT is an issue, Unfortunately, I'll have to miss out on ya Phenomenal brid..LMK please.

  10. #30
    alexander_ekin's Avatar
    alexander_ekin is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow alexander_ekin On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Device
    9000 and 9550
    OS
    MY Newest Hybrids
    Posts
    244
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Jah View Post
    Hey Alex..Why the new link..What did you fix? I am confused w/all the posts..It seem like people luv the Brid, dont like it orjust unsure..Am confused..Is there really a bluetooth issue now..I use that "EVERYDAY" so if BT is an issue, Unfortunately, I'll have to miss out on ya Phenomenal brid..LMK please.
    what is BT? BT=bluetooth? what happened with bluetooth? my bluetooth working fine lol with this hybrids
    Last edited by alexander_ekin; 04-27-2010 at 11:06 PM.

  11. #31
    Prince Jah's Avatar
    Prince Jah is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_ekin View Post
    what is BT? BT=bluetooth? what happened with bluetooth? my bluetooth working fine lol with this hybrids

    Am referring to your post #25. btw..Bt= Bluetooth..read a couple issues regarding Bluetooth and I need to avoid that..You posted a "new Link" I wanted to know what is was for. Am trying to load up v1.3 and wanted to do it right on 1st try
    Last edited by Prince Jah; 04-28-2010 at 12:26 AM.

  12. #32
    mrmojr1's Avatar
    mrmojr1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stokesdale, NC
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 1
    OS
    .591 COVERED WITH A "BRID"
    Posts
    101
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Jah View Post
    Am referring to your post #25. You posted a "new Link" I wanted to know what is was for. Am trying to load up v1.3 and wanted to do it right on 1st try
    hey prince ive been trying to load this all night and it kept saying that the only files were .591,as ihave a 9530 still. so i payed more attention and when i usually go to the shared folder then the brid goes over the one which has the numbers(9530AMEA_v5.0.0.591_P4.2.0.272) this one you have to highlight the java folder and its loading as we speak. but that is just for 9530 i think. :1244:

  13. #33
    hackgroove is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow hackgroove On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    PIN
    30fed551
    Device
    storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.32
    Posts
    12
    Liked
    0 times
    what is the advantages and disadvantages of this hybrid? any function not working here?

  14. #34
    genki is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.497
    Posts
    4
    Liked
    0 times
    hi the link for 612 already down, is there someone could reupload?
    or the 643 file is enough?

  15. #35
    alexander_ekin's Avatar
    alexander_ekin is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow alexander_ekin On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Device
    9000 and 9550
    OS
    MY Newest Hybrids
    Posts
    244
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmojr1 View Post
    hey prince ive been trying to load this all night and it kept saying that the only files were .591,as ihave a 9530 still. so i payed more attention and when i usually go to the shared folder then the brid goes over the one which has the numbers(9530AMEA_v5.0.0.591_P4.2.0.272) this one you have to highlight the java folder and its loading as we speak. but that is just for 9530 i think. :1244:
    go to http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/9...tml#post197163
    u can get the hybrids lol

  16. #36
    Miata492's Avatar
    Miata492 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow Miata492 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CT, USA
    PIN
    OT NOIR
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607 A_E_hybrid
    Posts
    99
    Liked
    0 times
    I have been running this since Monday afternoon and everything is running great. I have .643 in my about screen and bluetooth is working perfect. My browser is superfast and my calendar opens quickly. Battery life is better than straight .607 and other hybrids I tried based on .607. This may just help me from slipping over to the 'droid side...
    Thanks for the hard work Alexander_Ekin!

    As a quick note... I did a full wipe and reloaded all my 3rd party apps fresh just so I had the latest and greatest. I also ran shrink-a-os before installing.

    Running:
    meterberry
    berry weather
    quicklaunch
    bb app world
    viigo
    facebook
    youtube
    ubertwitter
    google mobile app
    google maps
    where
    directv app
    mobihand app store
    kindle app
    mobile banking
    ewallet
    thinkpost.net sync for blackberry
    youmail
    bbOSalert
    & my own custom hidden today theme. (happy to have SMS/Text previews!)
    VZW Storm2 9550 5.0.0.607 A_E_hybrid

  17. #37
    alexander_ekin's Avatar
    alexander_ekin is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow alexander_ekin On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Device
    9000 and 9550
    OS
    MY Newest Hybrids
    Posts
    244
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Miata492 View Post
    I have been running this since Monday afternoon and everything is running great. I have .643 in my about screen and bluetooth is working perfect. My browser is superfast and my calendar opens quickly. Battery life is better than straight .607 and other hybrids I tried based on .607. This may just help me from slipping over to the 'droid side...
    Thanks for the hard work Alexander_Ekin!

    As a quick note... I did a full wipe and reloaded all my 3rd party apps fresh just so I had the latest and greatest. I also ran shrink-a-os before installing.

    Running:
    meterberry
    berry weather
    quicklaunch
    bb app world
    viigo
    facebook
    youtube
    ubertwitter
    google mobile app
    google maps
    where
    directv app
    mobihand app store
    kindle app
    mobile banking
    ewallet
    thinkpost.net sync for blackberry
    youmail
    bbOSalert
    & my own custom hidden today theme. (happy to have SMS/Text previews!)
    Thanks a lot man. I hope u enjoy using it.
    Posted via mobile device

  18. #38
    Prince Jah's Avatar
    Prince Jah is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmojr1 View Post
    hey prince ive been trying to load this all night and it kept saying that the only files were .591,as ihave a 9530 still. so i payed more attention and when i usually go to the shared folder then the brid goes over the one which has the numbers(9530AMEA_v5.0.0.591_P4.2.0.272) this one you have to highlight the java folder and its loading as we speak. but that is just for 9530 i think. :1244:
    Hey Mrmojr1, I eventually realized that it was S1 related but thanks for responding though!. My S2 is Flawless w/this Hybrid now..I just wished the browser could look better. When scrolling side to side or up and down, The screen is partly blank until the site boots up. Its like the site is too slow for the OS or vice versa..

  19. #39
    hackgroove is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow hackgroove On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    PIN
    30fed551
    Device
    storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.32
    Posts
    12
    Liked
    0 times

    group chat issues

    keyboard in bbm groupchat does not show at all.. can anyone fix this?

  20. #40
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hackgroove View Post
    keyboard in bbm groupchat does not show at all.. can anyone fix this?
    go to an existing BBM group chat...hit BB button, and select New Chat, hit return key...and you have a keyboard. It seems to work in portrait, and numbers takes some imagination...play with it and you'll see. Good Luck...


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •