Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 17 to 22 of 22

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    china
    PIN
    9999999
    Device
    BOLD 9000
    OS
    willyboy v3.1
    Posts
    48

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by willyboy6 View Post
    Please check out my v1.3 hybrid I just released minutes ago. I will release v1.4 later in the week with a .509 base and a built in installer that will allow you to choose between .509 and .464 radio's. Until then, enjoy the blazing fast speed and amazing battery life of v1.3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    thnxs buddy...!!! :bandit:

    i installed last nite and... all is good...
    luvin da speed but... still have issues w/bluetooth + radio [EDIT: + video/all my mp4 formats sound outsync images within +/- 10 min]...

    [also found that can no longer access option to delete "input" languages, any reason why ? b4 i used to be able to go to Options>setup>setup wizard>language and text input and delete from there but not anymore -personally found SAOS 2b more confusing than useful-]...


    so... looking forward to any comments/tips and... that 464 radio upgrade + EDIT: 464 media pkg ? [seems that 509 is also buggy in that area]... :1244:



    u rooooooockkkkk.... :hail:
    Last edited by gman; 03-15-2010 at 06:41 PM. Reason: adding comments



  2. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    5.0.0.xxx
    Posts
    89
    currently installing 1.2~ I had battery issues with .411 and 1.3 Hope this version will be better for my bb

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    china
    PIN
    9999999
    Device
    BOLD 9000
    OS
    willyboy v3.1
    Posts
    48

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by willyboy6 View Post
    Please check out my v1.3 hybrid I just released minutes ago. I will release v1.4 later in the week with a .509 base and a built in installer that will allow you to choose between .509 and .464 radio's. Until then, enjoy the blazing fast speed and amazing battery life of v1.3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by heartnet View Post
    currently installing 1.2~ I had battery issues with .411 and 1.3 Hope this version will be better for my bb

    cool :laugh2:

    let us know how u like v1.2 pang yao...! :1244:



  4. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    5.0.0.xxx
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by gman View Post
    cool :laugh2:

    let us know how u like v1.2 pang yao...! :1244:
    my battery went from 100% to 95% in no less than 10 mins.. i was just downloading the facebook app.. oh well.. I'll report back if there will be some battery issues. browser is fast though

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    china
    PIN
    9999999
    Device
    BOLD 9000
    OS
    willyboy v3.1
    Posts
    48

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by heartnet View Post
    my battery went from 100% to 95% in no less than 10 mins.. i was just downloading the facebook app.. oh well.. I'll report back if there will be some battery issues. browser is fast though

    no worries there... :Eyecrazy:
    just let da hybrid "cook" for at least 48hrs...
    then u will be able to see its true value...:07:


    until v1.4 rollzz out... :1244:



  6. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    5.0.0.xxx
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by gman View Post
    no worries there... :Eyecrazy:
    just let da hybrid "cook" for at least 48hrs...
    then u will be able to see its true value...:07:


    until v1.4 rollzz out... :1244:

    ooohh!! I thought the battery performance will be seen immediately after the install. hihi. my bad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •