Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 55

  1. #1
    jasper0201 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow jasper0201 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South FL
    Device
    9630
    OS
    Working on a new one all the time
    Posts
    23

    Post Willyboy 9000 v1.1

    This is a hybrid for the Bold 9000. It is best to run this hybrid off the base OS 5.0.0.509. Doesn't matter whether it's the leak or the Wind Hellas OS. Then run the .exe and install the hybrid, shrink as necessary, and launch loader.

    This is a .461/.509/.530/.536 build.

    600+ .509 files
    40+ .530 files
    500+ .536 files

    Wifi is ridiculously fast, you will not find a faster boot time. My 9000 booted up in 1 minute and 10 seconds flat. Overall UI transitions are seamless and the browser hardly lags at all. .509 was a GREAT base OS, but by adding some of the best files from .530 and .536 it got even better.

    About screen will read .509 with this build. Check applications>modules or read system using BBSAK to verify that it is installed. The first boot took an abnormally long time for me. Please don't let this scare you. I promise once you get past that first load you will be impressed.

    Quote Originally Posted by willyboy6
    I hope you enjoy my work and thanks for the support. Please post your findings and feedback below.
    Download Willyboy 9000 v1.1
    Last edited by jasper0201; 03-05-2010 at 10:22 PM.



  2. #2
    TemperamentalMan's Avatar
    TemperamentalMan is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow TemperamentalMan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper0201 View Post
    This is a hybrid for the Bold 9000. It is best to run this hybrid off the base OS 5.0.0.509. Doesn't matter whether it's the leak or the Wind Hellas OS. Then run the .exe and install the hybrid, shrink as necessary, and launch loader.

    This is a .461/.509/.530/.536 build.

    600+ .509 files
    40+ .530 files
    500+ .536 files

    Wifi is ridiculously fast, you will not find a faster boot time. My 9000 booted up in 1 minute and 10 seconds flat. Overall UI transitions are seamless and the browser hardly lags at all. .509 was a GREAT base OS, but by adding some of the best files from .530 and .536 it got even better.

    About screen will read .509 with this build. Check applications>modules or read system using BBSAK to verify that it is installed. The first boot took an abnormally long time for me. Please don't let this scare you. I promise once you get past that first load you will be impressed.



    DOWNLOAD Willyboy 9000 v1.1
    Double check your link for me please. Either it's a bad link, or you are getting hammered lol

  3. #3
    jasper0201 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow jasper0201 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South FL
    Device
    9630
    OS
    Working on a new one all the time
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    Double check your link for me please. Either it's a bad link, or you are getting hammered lol
    Can you try again for me?



  4. #4
    TemperamentalMan's Avatar
    TemperamentalMan is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow TemperamentalMan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper0201 View Post
    Can you try again for me?
    Got it that time...thanks! And welcome to !!!

  5. #5
    jasper0201 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow jasper0201 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South FL
    Device
    9630
    OS
    Working on a new one all the time
    Posts
    23
    Thanks, Looking forward to the news and feedback. Thanks again for the update on the link... seems bbcode can change site to site...



  6. #6
    TemperamentalMan's Avatar
    TemperamentalMan is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow TemperamentalMan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper0201 View Post
    Thanks, Looking forward to the news and feedback. Thanks again for the update on the link... seems bbcode can change site to site...
    It definitely can.

  7. #7
    lenetzky's Avatar
    lenetzky is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    chicago
    OS
    5.0.328
    Posts
    39
    Hey Guys lots of Hybrids lately what makes this one different from the other.

  8. #8
    jasper0201 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow jasper0201 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South FL
    Device
    9630
    OS
    Working on a new one all the time
    Posts
    23

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by lenetzky View Post
    Hey Guys lots of Hybrids lately what makes this one different from the other.
    Well this hybrid come with full istaller that will make it easier on every user to simply DL the os, the hybrid, and the rest happens with the installer. No need to worry about putting the files in the right place.

    This hybrid comes with :
    • exe installer
    • shrink a os
    • New Combined Standby/Lock function
    • unreal boot times
    • UI performance is extremely quick
    • boot time 1min 10 secs
    • Blazing Internet
    If you have any questions feel free to ask. AWESOME BUILD!!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •