Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 41 to 48 of 55

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South FL
    Device
    9630
    OS
    Working on a new one all the time
    Posts
    23
    Awesome, a few other things as well...
    List your third party apps for me
    Try apps like berryjoose, they are awesome for overall OS smoothness hybrid or not.
    If you didn't shrink, try shrinking on another fresh install of the hybrid and OS
    And also did you wipe before shrinking?



  2. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper0201 View Post
    We are def looking forward to your feedback. Remember guys, both positive and negative feedback are great. I am going to be here if anyone runs into snags. Keep an eye out for other hybrids dropping soon.
    downloading it now!! cant wait!!!

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper0201 View Post
    We are def looking forward to your feedback. Remember guys, both positive and negative feedback are great. I am going to be here if anyone runs into snags. Keep an eye out for other hybrids dropping soon.
    I've tried this build and got 46.3m left with east asia language and without third party software! It is the most memory I got ever! The bowser is fast and I got 1M30s to reboot! But one thing,when I click"about"in option it still shows .509,not 530..wonder why~anyway,thanks for all your effort to create this great build of os!!!
    Posted via mobile device



  4. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    PIN
    2098BB23
    Device
    9000
    OS
    Willlboy v4.1
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper0201 View Post
    Well this hybrid come with full istaller that will make it easier on every user to simply DL the os, the hybrid, and the rest happens with the installer. No need to worry about putting the files in the right place.

    This hybrid comes with :
    • exe installer
    • shrink a os
    • New Combined Standby/Lock function
    • unreal boot times
    • UI performance is extremely quick
    • boot time 1min 10 secs
    • Blazing Internet

    If you have any questions feel free to ask. AWESOME BUILD!!!
    I do have one question - you mention "new Combined Standy/Lock function"; on previous OS 5s, including .464, pushing the mute button would put the phone in standby (nice when not using a sleeper holster) - now, with .509, it only locks the keyboard, which of course does nothing to conserve battery.

    Do you mean that this Willyboy hybrid brings the "standby from mute button function" back?

    Thanks!

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    PIN
    PM me
    Device
    Bold
    OS
    5.0.0.464
    Posts
    92
    First of all, GREAT hybrid, i love it.. i havent been so comfortable with my fone for so long

    but i was just wondering, is it me or facebook on this hybrid sucks? i can never retriev information, and it bothers me.. if someone posts on my wall, i cant see it, if someone comments, i cant see it.. it keeps giving me an error msg :S



  6. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South FL
    Device
    9630
    OS
    Working on a new one all the time
    Posts
    23
    I will look into this and get back to you asap, I apologize for you problem and will talk to willy and see what this might be. If any other users are experiencing this please let me know so I can work with will and get this fixed asap.
    Otherwise I am happy that willyboy has made your device great to use.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Torch
    OS
    6.0.0.337
    Posts
    201

    Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by jasper0201 View Post
    I will look into this and get back to you asap, I apologize for you problem and will talk to willy and see what this might be. If any other users are experiencing this please let me know so I can work with will and get this fixed asap.
    Otherwise I am happy that willyboy has made your device great to use.
    Hey what about new hybrid with .545 files? Any hope today? Thanks.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South FL
    Device
    9630
    OS
    Working on a new one all the time
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedtiko View Post
    First of all, GREAT hybrid, i love it.. i havent been so comfortable with my fone for so long

    but i was just wondering, is it me or facebook on this hybrid sucks? i can never retriev information, and it bothers me.. if someone posts on my wall, i cant see it, if someone comments, i cant see it.. it keeps giving me an error msg :S
    ok, so with your concern, stick in there for a few more days. Rim has had some issues and specifically wifi devices. This is a short article HERE

    Check it out and hopefully when rim fixes this, resend your service books and all should be well.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •