New Alexander_Ekin Hybrid 483-497-451 for bold 9000
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: New Alexander_Ekin Hybrid 483-497-451 for bold 9000

  1. #1
    alexander_ekin's Avatar
    alexander_ekin is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow alexander_ekin On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Device
    9000 and 9550
    OS
    MY Newest Hybrids
    Posts
    244

    Talking New Alexander_Ekin Hybrid 483-497-451 for bold 9000

    New Alexander_Ekin Hybrid 483-497-451 for BlackBerry Bold 9000
    -fastest boot up
    -fastest browser
    -file free 50-54 mb if just instaled memo and bb map
    instal bbsak to wipe device and backup ur app
    extract this file to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9000M_v5.0.0.464_P5.2.0.41\java and paste all file at inside java folder
    the base is 5.0.0.464 official by zain
    link
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    this hybrid for waiting next os of bold 9000
    test it and i hope ur enjoy this os :07:
    after finish instalation please reboot in 3 times and enjoy it. thanks
    followme at twitter @alexander_ekin
    Last edited by alexander_ekin; 02-24-2010 at 06:56 AM.




  2. #2
    carlospr21 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    BOLD 9000
    OS
    Willyboy v4 Hybrid .610
    Posts
    14
    does the star key work for locking the phone???? on this hybrid??

  3. #3
    era3z's Avatar
    era3z is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow era3z On Twitter
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    PIN
    256f68a* (ask =p)
    Device
    Cars, Medicine Tennis, Basketball, Billiards Comics, Mystery novels Mr.bean (shqip), The Bodyguard f
    Posts
    159
    does it support east asian?

    edit : doesn't =( but still i like this hybrid.. =3
    Last edited by era3z; 02-24-2010 at 03:21 AM.

  4. #4
    alexander_ekin's Avatar
    alexander_ekin is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow alexander_ekin On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Device
    9000 and 9550
    OS
    MY Newest Hybrids
    Posts
    244

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by carlospr21 View Post
    does the star key work for locking the phone???? on this hybrid??
    doesnt have

  5. #5
    alexander_ekin's Avatar
    alexander_ekin is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow alexander_ekin On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Device
    9000 and 9550
    OS
    MY Newest Hybrids
    Posts
    244

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by era3z View Post
    does it support east asian?

    edit : doesn't =( but still i like this hybrid.. =3
    thank you for visiting and rying this hybrid:07:

  6. #6
    Ahmedtiko's Avatar
    Ahmedtiko is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    PIN
    PM me
    Device
    Bold
    OS
    5.0.0.464
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_ekin View Post
    New Alexander_Ekin Hybrid 483-497-451 for BlackBerry Bold 9000
    -fastest boot up
    -fastest browser
    -file free 50-54 mb if just instaled memo and bb map
    instal bbsak to wipe device and backup ur app
    extract this file to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9000M_v5.0.0.464_P5.2.0.41\java and paste all file at inside java folder
    the base is 5.0.0.464 official by zain
    link
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    this hybrid for waiting next os of bold 9000
    test it and i hope ur enjoy this os :07:
    after finish instalation please reboot in 3 times and enjoy it. thanks
    followme at twitter @alexander_ekin

    Seems good, but before I install I would just like to confirm, what exactly is fixed? I have 3 problems with this OS

    1- star key doesn't lock the keypad
    2- 3G is very bad, and voice calls keep cutting (on 3Gy)
    3- if I go to media and I click on the blackberry menu, I don't see the option (explore)

    Are these problems solved?
    Posted via mobile device

  7. #7
    carlospr21 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    BOLD 9000
    OS
    Willyboy v4 Hybrid .610
    Posts
    14
    bro love ur hybrid hope to see a new hybrid when the new os 5 comes out thanks

  8. #8
    alexander_ekin's Avatar
    alexander_ekin is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow alexander_ekin On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Device
    9000 and 9550
    OS
    MY Newest Hybrids
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedtiko View Post
    Seems good, but before I install I would just like to confirm, what exactly is fixed? I have 3 problems with this OS

    1- star key doesn't lock the keypad
    2- 3G is very bad, and voice calls keep cutting (on 3Gy)
    3- if I go to media and I click on the blackberry menu, I don't see the option (explore)

    Are these problems solved?
    Posted via mobile device
    It solve now, but, now out 509. Its cool os for bold 9000
    Posted via mobile device

  9. #9
    alexander_ekin's Avatar
    alexander_ekin is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow alexander_ekin On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Device
    9000 and 9550
    OS
    MY Newest Hybrids
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedtiko View Post
    Seems good, but before I install I would just like to confirm, what exactly is fixed? I have 3 problems with this OS

    1- star key doesn't lock the keypad
    2- 3G is very bad, and voice calls keep cutting (on 3Gy)
    3- if I go to media and I click on the blackberry menu, I don't see the option (explore)

    Are these problems solved?
    Posted via mobile device
    It solve now, but, now out 509. Its cool os for bold 9000, if u still want my hybrid for 464 I will post it.
    Posted via mobile device

  10. #10
    arnie is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Device
    Torch 9810
    OS
    7.0
    Carrier
    Vodacom
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_ekin View Post
    It solve now, but, now out 509. Its cool os for bold 9000, if u still want my hybrid for 464 I will post it.
    Posted via mobile device
    Do you recommend 509? Is it 'better' than your hybrid?
    Thx,
    Arnie

  11. #11
    alexander_ekin's Avatar
    alexander_ekin is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow alexander_ekin On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Device
    9000 and 9550
    OS
    MY Newest Hybrids
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by carlospr21 View Post
    bro love ur hybrid hope to see a new hybrid when the new os 5 comes out thanks
    Yeah, I will create it for u
    Posted via mobile device

  12. #12
    alexander_ekin's Avatar
    alexander_ekin is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow alexander_ekin On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Device
    9000 and 9550
    OS
    MY Newest Hybrids
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Do you recommend 509? Is it 'better' than your hybrid?
    Thx,
    Arnie
    I did not say so, it all depends on the taste of each person
    Posted via mobile device

  13. #13
    arnie is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Device
    Torch 9810
    OS
    7.0
    Carrier
    Vodacom
    Posts
    12
    Feedback: I got up the courage to 'risk' upgrading with your hybrid - the risk being whether I could do it successfully and not nuke my phone. My Bold is like a new phone - very fast and, so far, very stable.

    Thank you for this fantastic OS!
    Last edited by arnie; 03-02-2010 at 08:41 AM.

  14. #14
    carlospr21 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    BOLD 9000
    OS
    Willyboy v4 Hybrid .610
    Posts
    14
    waiting for ur new hybrid for .509 hook us up when u can thanks in advance

  15. #15
    alexander_ekin's Avatar
    alexander_ekin is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow alexander_ekin On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Device
    9000 and 9550
    OS
    MY Newest Hybrids
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Feedback: I got up the courage to 'risk' upgrading with your hybrid - the risk being whether I could do it successfully and not nuke my phone. My Bold is like a new phone - very fast and, so far, very stable.

    Thank you for this fantastic OS!
    thanks to use my hybrid os

  16. #16
    alexander_ekin's Avatar
    alexander_ekin is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow alexander_ekin On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Device
    9000 and 9550
    OS
    MY Newest Hybrids
    Posts
    244

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by carlospr21 View Post
    waiting for ur new hybrid for .509 hook us up when u can thanks in advance
    yeah coming soon stay tuned

  17. #17
    arnie is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Device
    Torch 9810
    OS
    7.0
    Carrier
    Vodacom
    Posts
    12
    The only problem I have seen, is that the icon for 'Search Messages' is corrupted.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •