Originally Posted by sgesang
Indeed, I tested it for one whole day, and the battery didnt make it one whole day without a boost.I use it from 8- 12, and its down to 50% already, memory has no issue, in fact memory is good, no drains,
I will revert back, and try Dubie's 423/451 like Jrod.
good try on the hybrid, I just wished it had more batt life.
Oh yeah, one more thing, on app compatibility, I found Addonis didnt work with this hybrid build, it wont perform its functions. it still works well with 442/451, but not on this.
so consider it before you try, but apart from that if ure looking for the fastest browser, and batt life is no issue for you since you have extended battery etc, then this one is for you.
The reason I use .423 hybrid is because it is more stable in my opinion.
Originally Posted by rcocchiararo
I went from .423 to .442 and hated .442...
The .451/.423 Hybrid is the best OS I have load for 9700 so far. I am going to pass on the .464 and wait for the next one.
i saw some tour hybrid using .497 java files (not that many)
any plans on similar stuff for 9700 ? :P
Not sure I will check with BBHybrids and see what they have in the works...
yes, exactly, what about some 497?
I already ran the 442/497 hybrid by kimi14 (I forgot the actual nickname of the hybrid maker) for 3 days and it's running smooth. So far the differences I noticed are:
- Battery lasts for 26-30 hours on 3G (I'm kind of a hardcore user, 7 BB Groups and counting)
- Media loads almost instantly
- The browser is very fast but has some problem with several site's certificates
- When you press the keylock button, the screen will be turned off and the notification that pops up when you press a key is taken from 9550 (i.e. you no longer can unlock the screen with * and the dial key)
- The OS has been heavily trimmed
- No DocsToGo, you'll have to reinstall the cods
So far so good. More to come!
Tags for this Thread