Seanren78 95xx V.2 Hybrid
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 56

Thread: Seanren78 95xx V.2 Hybrid

  1. #1
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times

    Seanren78 95xx V.2 Hybrid

    Well I was going to wait a couple of days to release V.2 but I just could not wait. I messed around with some files and actually have increased internet browser speed (you will be so pleased). Battery life is very solid and so is the stability of the phone. I feel that this is an upgrade from V.1 and have heard nothing but great things from my testers. Here is the download link:

    Seanren78 95xx V.2 Hybrid

    In it will give better instructions on what OS to install it over. Yes this is multi-language, Yes it comes with BBM .57 and for the loan soul that wanted bricker breaker I added in the alx file

    Happy Hybridding and please report back your finding and fixes!!


    Sean


    Driphter.com Co-Owner


  2. #2
    Prince Jah's Avatar
    Prince Jah is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    Well I was going to wait a couple of days to release V.2 but I just could not wait. I messed around with some files and actually have increased internet browser speed (you will be so pleased). Battery life is very solid and so is the stability of the phone. I feel that this is an upgrade from V.1 and have heard nothing but great things from my testers. Here is the download link:

    Seanren78 95xx V.2 Hybrid

    In it will give better instructions on what OS to install it over. Yes this is multi-language, Yes it comes with BBM .57 and for the loan soul that wanted bricker breaker I added in the alx file

    Happy Hybridding and please report back your finding and fixes!!


    Sean
    Hey Sean..You're killin me...LOL ...I just wish I could load this on 320 w/no issues. I did however load the 442 browser patch on 320. from what i see, its definitely an improvement in browser speed. The issue is just w/sms tones. It seems like "Am the only one" w/this issue
    Last edited by Prince Jah; 02-01-2010 at 02:03 AM.

  3. #3
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Jah View Post
    Hey Sean..You're killin me...LOL ...I just wish I could load this on 320 w/no issues. I did however load the 442 browser patch on 320. from what i see, its definitely an improvement in browser speed. The issue is just w/sms tones. It seems like "Am the only one" w/this issue
    lmao I think you are the only one with this issue
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  4. #4
    Prince Jah's Avatar
    Prince Jah is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    lmao I think you are the only one with this issue

    As crazy as it sounds Sean..., I do believe "I am the ONLY 1" out of all the S2 members on this site w/this Very Strange issue. I seriously cannot understand how this happened. Remind you, I've had 3 "Brand new" S2s and Same issue w/428. My best bet is to wait for a Whole new Leak and hope issue does not remain. 320 works Completely fine though..Thats the Odd Thing. Did you have a chance to find that Build III for me? I have 320 loaded now with 442 browser patch and am good..Maybe build III can speed up the overall UI for my S2..The increased browser speed you got for this new Hybrid, Can you maybe create a patch for me and I could use it to get that better speed as well? You've been a great help though...

  5. #5
    yamaha4eva's Avatar
    yamaha4eva is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Seanren78 421/428/44
    Posts
    19
    Liked
    0 times
    Well crap! I guess I'll load this and not re-load v1 since I had some problems with it, may as well just move forward! Will be doing this tonight after work!
    Verizon Storm2 9550
    Running|Seanren78 V4 Hybrid
    APPS |Stormslider|MeterBerry|BerryWeather

  6. #6
    rlervin's Avatar
    rlervin is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow rlervin On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Liked
    0 times
    Excellent work! The Storm2 is really flying. Thanks as always!:hail::hail:
    OS: Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .580-.734/.743/.758/6.0.0.31 & Shrink-A-OS
    Rules and Guidelines l Help Center

  7. #7
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times
    Been running this since last night, and was running v.1 prior. Very fast hybrid here folks...very fast!!! Very stable...no weirdness at all. Best so far Sean....how ya plan on topping this?? :hail:

    Thank you my friend...GREAT JOB!!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

  8. #8
    bkrickles is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Long Island, N.Y.
    PIN
    305b197e
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.436
    Posts
    101
    Liked
    0 times
    I asked this on another site, but thought I might get quicker response here.
    Do you thing I can run this on my 9530?
    I know I have to have 419, which I do.
    I just want to know if it would advisable to replace the java with Sean's hybrid.
    Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Been running this since last night, and was running v.1 prior. Very fast hybrid here folks...very fast!!! Very stable...no weirdness at all. Best so far Sean....how ya plan on topping this?? :hail:

    Thank you my friend...GREAT JOB!!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

  9. #9
    breiti is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow breiti On Twitter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    9500
    OS
    always the latest
    Posts
    782
    Liked
    0 times
    As long as you don't use a wrong radio file (make sure it is one for the 9530) I think there is quite a chance that it could work...


  10. #10
    egeorgia's Avatar
    egeorgia is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Device
    Storm 2 - 9550
    OS
    Depends what day :-)
    Posts
    100
    Liked
    0 times
    I just put V1 on last night because the latest from OOAK was giving me troubles. V1 is great. Now I have to bring my computer to work so I can put v2 on. Good times. Excited to see the results others are getting.
    Posted via mobile device

  11. #11
    mrmojr1's Avatar
    mrmojr1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stokesdale, NC
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 1
    OS
    .591 COVERED WITH A "BRID"
    Posts
    101
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bkrickles View Post
    I asked this on another site, but thought I might get quicker response here.
    Do you thing I can run this on my 9530?
    I know I have to have 419, which I do.
    I just want to know if it would advisable to replace the java with Sean's hybrid.
    Thanks in advance.
    yes you can i have it on mine, i think that someone answered your question on bbhybrids also you may have just overlooked it. anyway it runs great so far i loaded it this morning so far good

  12. #12
    bkrickles is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Long Island, N.Y.
    PIN
    305b197e
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.436
    Posts
    101
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmojr1 View Post
    yes you can i have it on mine, i think that someone answered your question on bbhybrids also you may have just overlooked it. anyway it runs great so far i loaded it this morning so far good
    Thanks, I loaded it too this morning and so far, so good.

  13. #13
    Prince Jah's Avatar
    Prince Jah is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    lmao I think you are the only one with this issue
    Hey Sean, is it possible for you to send me just the browser patch that you have in the latest Hybrid? since I cant enjoy the whole thing, I might as well get a piece of something..lol

  14. #14
    tbcpn's Avatar
    tbcpn is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Device
    Storm2 9550 / Bold 9650 (VZW)
    OS
    5.0.0.??? Hybrid?
    Posts
    140
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Been running this since last night, and was running v.1 prior. Very fast hybrid here folks...very fast!!! Very stable...no weirdness at all. Best so far Sean....how ya plan on topping this?? :hail:

    Thank you my friend...GREAT JOB!!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:
    Orio--So, I've been running SR's .421 / .428 / .442 / .451 hybrid and it's been really good. Excellent battery management, good screen feel, etc. Do you find this latest (SR v2) to be a notable improvement over the SR I'm running now?

    Normally, I'd just wipe and reload, but feeling lazy and tired...and I respect your opinion :hail: .

    UPDATE: Ok, so opening the third Stone IPA convinced me to give it a whirl. Just got done wiping...will report back.
    Last edited by tbcpn; 02-01-2010 at 09:01 PM.

  15. #15
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tbcpn View Post
    Orio--So, I've been running SR's .421 / .428 / .442 / .451 hybrid and it's been really good. Excellent battery management, good screen feel, etc. Do you find this latest (SR v2) to be a notable improvement over the SR I'm running now?

    Normally, I'd just wipe and reload, but feeling lazy and tired...and I respect your opinion :hail: .

    UPDATE: Ok, so opening the third Stone IPA convinced me to give it a whirl. Just got done wiping...will report back.
    Sorry...just got home from work. I really liked .421/.428/.442/.451 and I liked v.1 better, and v.2 much better. V.2 is faster....v.2 is more stable. v.2 just feels better...that make any sense. v.2 typing is much better for me...no lag.

    And if and when Sean puts out a v.3 I'll load it too...:laugh2:
    Last edited by Orio; 02-01-2010 at 11:23 PM.

  16. #16
    tbcpn's Avatar
    tbcpn is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Device
    Storm2 9550 / Bold 9650 (VZW)
    OS
    5.0.0.??? Hybrid?
    Posts
    140
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Sorry...just got home from work. I really liked .421/.428/.442/.451 and I liked v.1 better, and v.2 much better. V.2 is faster....v.2 is more stable. v.2 just feels better...that make any sense. v.2 typing is much for me...no lag.

    And if and when Sean puts out a v.3 I'll load it too...:laugh2:
    Thanks. Just doing battery pulls and slapping a few re-installed 3rd party apps back into shape. See how it does--appreciate the prompt reply.

  17. #17
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times
    Let us know...my bet...is you'll be "tickled" with it !!!

  18. #18
    breiti is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow breiti On Twitter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    9500
    OS
    always the latest
    Posts
    782
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Jah View Post
    Hey Sean, is it possible for you to send me just the browser patch that you have in the latest Hybrid? since I cant enjoy the whole thing, I might as well get a piece of something..lol
    Have you tried this one? It's the 442 browser patch
    Last edited by breiti; 02-01-2010 at 11:22 PM.


  19. #19
    Prince Jah's Avatar
    Prince Jah is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by breiti View Post
    Have you tried this one? It's the 442 browser patch
    Hey Breiti, Thanks for intervening..I am actually in the process of trying this whole v2 d/l from scratch. I "Security wiped" my S2 and I got 320 stock OS on it right now. I am in the process of d/l 428 and I will then load V2 over it. Question I have for you is, do you recommend "Deleting" the 428 Java after d/l or just simply "Extract" the V2 files over the 428 OS?
    Before loading to BB, I will delete all Hybrids and any other OSs loaded on my PC. I will then restart my PC and use "Apploader" to load the OS onto BB. I will then do "6" 60Secs battery pulls. If I still have this "SMS" ringtone issue after all of this, I will "Definitely" give up on 428 and retain 320 w/442 browser patch and call it a day.

  20. #20
    breiti is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow breiti On Twitter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    9500
    OS
    always the latest
    Posts
    782
    Liked
    0 times
    Good luck, re. delete or add, I think, SR's is meant to replace the former JAVA, so I would try it with cutting the old and replacing it with the new files...


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •