TheBr0ken 328/428 9530 hybrid
There are 2 versions of this hybrid in this installer. 1 being shrunk and the other being a full and complete install including all apps that come in the official 220.127.116.118 installation. The Official installation is a Must if you have never installed it before or if you have uninstalled it via the control Panel. Regardless whether you are installing the shrunk or full version follow these instructions prior to installing the hybrid
125 .428 Files
25 .405 Files
1 .402 Files
14 .371 Files
42 .351 Files
14 .348 Files
5. 341 Files
1 .344 Files
All versions contain
App World .24
Shrunk version has everything removed but:
Instant messaging apps
1) BACKUP! BACKUP! BACKUP! Apps and setting
2) install .328 in the pc (if you had previously installed .328 and have not uninstalled it skip to step 3, if you are currently running a hybrid then just delete the 9530AMEA_v18.104.22.1688_P22.214.171.124 folder and goto step 4.)
3) go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files
and rename your 9530AMEA_v126.96.36.1998_P188.8.131.52 to something else.
4) run this installer with all of its default settings
5) go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader and run loader.exe
6) if you used BBSAK to backup your apps during the install process a window comes up listing what files are going to be added. scroll to the bottom, if your backed up apps are not listed click 'add' at the top. browse to C:\Program Files\BBSAK\Backup and click on the backup.alx file. then scroll to the bottom again and make sure your apps are checked. then continue to install.
7) run DM to restore your settings.
Our Friends at Droneberry.com have been gracious enough to host this Hybrid, Thanks Randy!. Check them out!
Drone Berry » Blog Archive » TheBr0ken 328/428 9530 hybrid
Last edited by TheBroken; 12-15-2009 at 05:01 PM.
I'm going to try it now, any details on while files have been changed?
since you created this stable hybrid?
Can u tell us some improvements you've noticed???
kinda scare to load this hybrid dont kno ya. but i would if u gave a little more details
Trying to get some mirrors up.
Originally Posted by TheBroken
What exactly is so great about this Hybrid? Just d/l the .425 a few days ago and did not want to d/l another Hybrid just because..Any insight would be great..
Tags for this Thread