OOAKDPC 9530 328/415 hybrid
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: OOAKDPC 9530 328/415 hybrid

  1. #1
    OneOfaKindDPC's Avatar
    OneOfaKindDPC is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SC, originally Boston, MA
    Device
    STORM 2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.
    Posts
    218
    Liked
    0 times

    OOAKDPC 9530 328/415 hybrid

    OOAKDPC 9530 328/415 hybrid



    Here's the details:

    328 based (shows 328 in about screen)
    This is pre-shrunk 43.4mbs (382 files), I have provided the removed
    files folder and placed it in the Java folder so things may be added
    back in.
    159 (415) files
    33 (405) files
    3 (402) files
    2 (386) files
    1 (371) files
    49 (351) files
    21 (348) files
    The rest of the cods are 328

    Includes:

    App World (.24)
    BBM5 (.52)
    Facebook (1.7.0.22)
    Docs to Go 2.0 (with PDF to GO)

    Tools Folder:
    BBSAK 1.7
    Shrink an OS by Lyricidal


    List of things removed:
    All the language files besides english
    global font (latin and european fonts still there)
    backgrounds, default vid
    vznav
    tty
    vcast
    help files
    event log viewer
    all the messenger programs except bbm (has bbm5)
    city id
    app center
    setup wizard
    ota upgrade
    and all the games


    *Ringtones have been added back in due to popular demand*

    Here's the link:
    http://www.theiexplorers.com/OneOfaK...ridOOAKDPC.rar - Zip

    http://www.theiexplorers.com/OneOfaK...ridOOAKDPC.exe - Installer



    ENJOY!




  2. #2
    Spidersweb's Avatar
    Spidersweb is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    EST
    PIN
    312C58A8
    Device
    Strom 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607/672
    Posts
    175
    Liked
    1 times
    Ooak you never cease to amaze me. You go boy! :cool2::cool2::cool2:
    All the World is a Stage..., and if you don't act right, I'm cutting off your Mic. :147:

  3. #3
    Prince Jah's Avatar
    Prince Jah is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOfaKindDPC View Post
    OOAKDPC 9530 328/415 hybrid



    Here's the details:

    328 based (shows 328 in about screen)
    This is pre-shrunk 43.4mbs (382 files), I have provided the removed
    files folder and placed it in the Java folder so things may be added
    back in.
    159 (415) files
    33 (405) files
    3 (402) files
    2 (386) files
    1 (371) files
    49 (351) files
    21 (348) files
    The rest of the cods are 328

    Includes:

    App World (.24)
    BBM5 (.52)
    Facebook (1.7.0.22)
    Docs to Go 2.0 (with PDF to GO)

    Tools Folder:
    BBSAK 1.7
    Shrink an OS by Lyricidal


    List of things removed:
    All the language files besides english
    global font (latin and european fonts still there)
    backgrounds, default vid
    vznav
    tty
    vcast
    help files
    event log viewer
    all the messenger programs except bbm (has bbm5)
    city id
    app center
    setup wizard
    ota upgrade
    and all the games


    *Ringtones have been added back in due to popular demand*

    Here's the link:
    http://www.theiexplorers.com/OneOfaK...ridOOAKDPC.rar - Zip

    http://www.theiexplorers.com/OneOfaK...ridOOAKDPC.exe - Installer



    ENJOY!

    Ok OAK..Do you know how to spell "SLEEP"...You and BBCRACKMAN are Unreal!! We Thank you though:hail::hail:

  4. #4
    daddyscooltv's Avatar
    daddyscooltv is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    storm 9550
    OS
    .607
    Posts
    67
    Liked
    0 times
    I have a really stupid question. I've never used one one of your hybrids, what is the difference between the zip and installer?

    thanks,

  5. #5
    paulmcneil's Avatar
    paulmcneil is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    PIN
    3053EFF7
    Device
    9530 STORM
    OS
    9530 328/371
    Posts
    25
    Liked
    0 times
    .exe is an executable, just save and click and it runs

    the zip requires unzipping and extracting first.
    LOVIN THE STORM
    9530 328/371

  6. #6
    f-castrillo is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow f-castrillo On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    88
    Liked
    0 times
    Man I might have to load this up lol.

    Are pop up keys in the radio file? Or is it in a .cod? It'd be nice to have them back
    Posted via mobile device

  7. #7
    Striker951's Avatar
    Striker951 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by f-castrillo View Post
    Man I might have to load this up lol.

    Are pop up keys in the radio file? Or is it in a .cod? It'd be nice to have them back
    Posted via mobile device
    Radio. I loaded it up and so far so good.
    Last edited by Striker951; 12-08-2009 at 10:41 PM.

  8. #8
    nerr is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.591/669 Hybrid
    Posts
    37
    Liked
    0 times
    Does this have the 341 keyboard?

  9. #9
    Watleny is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Above The Clouds
    Device
    Unlocked BB Storm 9530
    OS
    v5.0.0.140 (Platform 4.2.0.17)
    Posts
    6
    Liked
    0 times
    Will this hybrid work on a tmobile network here in pbc ... i have used the official .328 released from verizon and was receiving the "nc/nc" error code .. will this hybrid do the same thing as the official version?


    Thx
    ~Proverbs 3:5,6~
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own
    understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He
    shall direct your paths.

  10. #10
    breiti is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow breiti On Twitter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    9500
    OS
    always the latest
    Posts
    782
    Liked
    0 times

    9500

    As the others say, sleep does not really seem to be something you either need or known

    Will it again be possible to use it with a 9500 by replacing the JAVA of a 328?

    Thanks

  11. #11
    OneOfaKindDPC's Avatar
    OneOfaKindDPC is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SC, originally Boston, MA
    Device
    STORM 2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.
    Posts
    218
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by breiti View Post
    As the others say, sleep does not really seem to be something you either need or known

    Will it again be possible to use it with a 9500 by replacing the JAVA of a 328?

    Thanks
    It should, if it doesn't please let me know

  12. #12
    breiti is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow breiti On Twitter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    9500
    OS
    always the latest
    Posts
    782
    Liked
    0 times

    should I

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOfaKindDPC View Post
    It should, if it doesn't please let me know
    Thanks, I'll give it a try later today...hm...should I, or will there be another one out there from you soon - you seem to be faster than I can manage to install all your new releases on the berry :hail:

  13. #13
    daddyscooltv's Avatar
    daddyscooltv is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    storm 9550
    OS
    .607
    Posts
    67
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmcneil View Post
    .exe is an executable, just save and click and it runs

    the zip requires unzipping and extracting first.
    Thanks, if I use the exe do I still load .328 on pc first?

    :hail:

  14. #14
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyscooltv View Post
    Thanks, if I use the exe do I still load .328 on pc first?

    :hail:
    Yes

  15. #15
    dgolom is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow dgolom On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    PIN
    305AA811
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    OOAKDPC 328/415 Hybrid
    Posts
    13
    Liked
    0 times
    Reset Device function on Meterberry is working again!

  16. #16
    daddyscooltv's Avatar
    daddyscooltv is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    storm 9550
    OS
    .607
    Posts
    67
    Liked
    0 times
    Do I need to delete all the files in the os folder if I am using the .exe ver of the hybrid?

    Sorry, all I've ever used was BBC before.
    Last edited by daddyscooltv; 12-09-2009 at 04:56 PM.

  17. #17
    Wired76's Avatar
    Wired76 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow Wired76 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    MD
    PIN
    T of Captain will do!!
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.436
    Posts
    18
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyscooltv View Post
    Do I need to delete all the files in the os folder if I am using the .exe ver of the hybrid?

    Sorry, all I've ever used was BBC before.
    I opened the folder os folder then selected all then deleted. After that closed folder ran the Hybrid Installer when that was complete I ran the loader. No problems works great.

  18. #18
    turquoise.17 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN
    ask meh
    Device
    Storm Next inline for Bold 2 T-Mo
    OS
    .328 down to .75
    Posts
    16
    Liked
    0 times
    Cool!

  19. #19
    daddyscooltv's Avatar
    daddyscooltv is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    storm 9550
    OS
    .607
    Posts
    67
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Wired76 View Post
    I opened the folder os folder then selected all then deleted. After that closed folder ran the Hybrid Installer when that was complete I ran the loader. No problems works great.
    Yep, worked fine. Thanks for all the help.

  20. #20
    vstro24 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    new jersey
    PIN
    30565778
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    V7
    Posts
    22
    Liked
    0 times
    I Hate threaded SMS. Is there anyway to take the threaded SMS out of this hybrid?
    Thanks

    Edit: Im not sure what the problem was but whenever the screen went dim it would take forever to come back after i clicked it. It drove me crazy and i only had it for 10 min lol. That plus the dumb threaded SMS did it for me. as im writing this im downgrading back to BBcrackman's V8.5. I now hate OS 5.0 lol. I much rather not sleep and fix my phone than go through a day of school with this piece of shit lol
    Last edited by vstro24; 12-09-2009 at 11:05 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •