BBCrackman v10 Findings and Fixes - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 121 to 135 of 135

Thread: BBCrackman v10 Findings and Fixes

  1. #121
    BoDiE2003's Avatar
    BoDiE2003 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    BlackBerry Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    7
    Liked
    0 times
    ok guys I have last official .348, now ive downloaded and installed on my pc the last, V10 from bbcrackman, and I have a list of .alx files, what now?? Which is the loader you are talking about, and which files should I install, from that alx files, thanks!




  2. #122
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BoDiE2003 View Post
    ok guys I have last official .348, now ive downloaded and installed on my pc the last, V10 from bbcrackman, and I have a list of .alx files, what now?? Which is the loader you are talking about, and which files should I install, from that alx files, thanks!
    You can follow the instructions from this thread: http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/h...s-hybrids.html

  3. #123
    BoDiE2003's Avatar
    BoDiE2003 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    BlackBerry Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    7
    Liked
    0 times
    Once installed click finished then exit and you are now ready to install to your device.

    Launch Loader.exe and install the new Hybrid OS'


    So what this means??
    I know that thread and readed it, which Loader.exe?? how to install that alx files, which of them? No details, no information!!

  4. #124
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    @BoDiE2003
    I believe you are at the point where you need to install the Hybrid OS to your device.

    Have you ever installed an OS using the Loader.exe application before?

  5. #125
    BoDiE2003's Avatar
    BoDiE2003 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    BlackBerry Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    7
    Liked
    0 times
    Honestly no, Ive installed other modded OS loading the OS on a blank BB, like from scratch, thats the difference.

    So I want to understand whats the advance of using this Hybrid and how to load it into the phone, because Ive already done the installation on my PC os, now how to load it on my BB

  6. #126
    xpbr2000 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MS, USA
    PIN
    316A810A
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.713
    Posts
    81
    Liked
    0 times
    I've loaded this Hybrid on my storm but didn't see a difference in memory like some others. i boot at about 19mb even before loading my apps back on it. Did i do something wrong? btw the downloads and web browsing are much better. I notice that right off the bat. battery life seems to be better but Idk Because I've been playing with it all day yesterday and it run the batt down anyway. lol . Anyone got a suggestion to why i never start with more than 20mb of memory free.

    Thanks,

    Update:
    I've been running this Hybrid all weekend and have noticed a few problems. As stated above my memory does not boot at anything above 20MB. Which it never has been very high no matter what os i have, but I'm not sure its bc I'm not loading it right or not. But I have had a major memory dropped down to 3MB. I think its an app that may be causing it. below it a list of apps loaded.
    Berrybuzz
    Berryweather
    quicklaunch
    meterberry
    googlemaps
    app store
    app world
    vvm (verizon)
    slacker radio
    BBM 5

    Are any of these real memory drinkers. I haven't notice them draining the memory down to 3MB before.

    Also every hybrid that i have attempted to load hasn't been very stable. I don't know if I'm missing something. I've wipe the phone via bbsak. loaded a clean os on the PC and then loaded the hybrid on the PC. Than launched the Loader.exe. Its pretty simple i know but I'm a newbie to bb's and to hybrids so ..... need some guidance. or a good slap in the face for overlooking something stupid
    Last edited by xpbr2000; 12-07-2009 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Update
    9530 -.75- .148- .191- .230- .323- .328- .328/351- BBC's v10 .328 Base
    9550 5.0.0.320 - .428 - .517 - .607- back to .517, .713
    is my favorite place to be!

  7. #127
    kmillar is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    122 v3.5
    Posts
    36
    Liked
    0 times
    ok...I give. Where's the link to download V10?

  8. #128
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kmillar View Post
    ok...I give. Where's the link to download V10?
    http://berryosfiles.com/downloads/os.../BBC%20V10.zip

  9. #129
    dhil1on is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Device
    8900
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    7
    Liked
    0 times
    Im having the same trouble as bodie2003, except I have installed other os's before.
    I have carried out the unzipping ran the exe but when I go to loader.exe I have no idea what to do?
    Please can someone post clear instructions, the how to guide is very simple to the say the least!

  10. #130
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dhil1on View Post
    Im having the same trouble as bodie2003, except I have installed other os's before.
    I have carried out the unzipping ran the exe but when I go to loader.exe I have no idea what to do?
    Please can someone post clear instructions, the how to guide is very simple to the say the least!
    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/h...s-hybrids.html

    If you get stuck on a step, let us know.

  11. #131
    soupmeister's Avatar
    soupmeister is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    PIN
    Caution
    Device
    9530 on BELL Canada
    OS
    leaked .591 & Lyricidal's .758 V2 Hybrid
    Posts
    323
    Liked
    0 times
    Good morning everyone. Hope you are all well prepared for the holiday season. I have a question for you. I've been running V10 since it came out with no issues. So what's the consensus form everyone as regards the new release of 4.19 for T-Mobile? Is it worth installing? Have any of you tried it and if so was it worth it.
    I value your opinions so give me some feedback on this.
    "Anyone who isn't confused doesn't really understand the situation!" - Ed Morrow

  12. #132
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by soupmeister View Post
    Good morning everyone. Hope you are all well prepared for the holiday season. I have a question for you. I've been running V10 since it came out with no issues. So what's the consensus form everyone as regards the new release of 4.19 for T-Mobile? Is it worth installing? Have any of you tried it and if so was it worth it.
    I value your opinions so give me some feedback on this.
    You mean .419 that came out on MTS Mobility? I haven't heard anyone really give feedback about it being used on T-Mobile.

  13. #133
    soupmeister's Avatar
    soupmeister is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    PIN
    Caution
    Device
    9530 on BELL Canada
    OS
    leaked .591 & Lyricidal's .758 V2 Hybrid
    Posts
    323
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    You mean .419 that came out on MTS Mobility? I haven't heard anyone really give feedback about it being used on T-Mobile.
    Sorry about that. My mistake. I meant MTS but had T-Mobile suck on the brain for some reason. (Senior moment) Really just wondering if .419 is worth changing to?
    "Anyone who isn't confused doesn't really understand the situation!" - Ed Morrow

  14. #134
    dhil1on is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Device
    8900
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    7
    Liked
    0 times
    Will this hybrid work for a blackberry 9500? And if not I guess thats why I was finding it difficult to work!:aargh4:
    Thanks

  15. #135
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dhil1on View Post
    Will this hybrid work for a blackberry 9500? And if not I guess thats why I was finding it difficult to work!:aargh4:
    Thanks
    I think you would just have to use a 9500 OS as the base rather than 9530.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •