[HYBRID] Juicy 5.0.0.230/348 R0 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 56

Thread: [HYBRID] Juicy 5.0.0.230/348 R0

  1. #21
    scuccia is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    6
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyrees View Post
    Can anyone tell me if the bluetooth problem with Ford Sync (F150) has been handled?
    What seems to be the problem? I've been using it with Sync but I have a Focus...




  2. #22
    Sprintnerd's Avatar
    Sprintnerd is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow Sprintnerd On Twitter
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mi.
    PIN
    Just ask....
    Device
    DROID /Tour
    OS
    Hybrid 5.0.0.530
    Posts
    24
    Liked
    0 times

    manners

    Quote Originally Posted by scuccia View Post
    What seems to be the problem? I've been using it with Sync but I have a Focus...

    How is this relevant to Juicys contribution. :crazy:
    Livi'n One Day @A Time. :aargh4:

  3. #23
    Sporkman's Avatar
    Sporkman is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    92
    Liked
    0 times
    Strange bug I can not change my times on my calendar its locks the berry up. I have to pull the battery
    Posted via mobile device

  4. #24
    theninemilly is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
    Strange bug I can not change my times on my calendar its locks the berry up. I have to pull the battery
    Posted via mobile device
    I just downloaded this hybrid and I do not have this problem. No problems so far.

  5. #25
    mallinj is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow mallinj On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Tour 9630
    Posts
    60
    Liked
    0 times

    Can you tell us more about this hybrid?

    Can you tell us a little more about this hybrid? Does it fix the bluetooth problems in 5.0.0.230?
    I write about stuff, including Blackberry stuff at http://tbottle.com and you can follow it on Twitter at http://twitter.com/techbottle.

  6. #26
    Juicy is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Tour
    Posts
    21
    Liked
    0 times


    Juicy R1
    5.0.0.230/351

    *WARNING I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR DEVICE, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK*

    1) Make sure you have the leaked 5.0.0.230 OS for Tour installed first
    2) delete vendor.xml in
    2) Copy and Paste these files in your Shared directory
    (on Win7: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9630AMEA_v5.0.0.230_P4.2.0.61)
    4) run Loader.exe

    Download R1 [5.0.0.230/351]

    Download R0 [5.0.0.230/348]


  7. #27
    Sporkman's Avatar
    Sporkman is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    92
    Liked
    0 times
    changes ? tweaks ? eye candy

  8. #28
    scuccia is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    6
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprintnerd View Post
    How is this relevant to Juicys contribution. :crazy:
    Did you not read the post that I quoted? That guy was having bluetooth issues with Ford Sync....

  9. #29
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprintnerd View Post
    How is this relevant to Juicys contribution. :crazy:
    Hey Sprintnerd, I think the member is just trying to help another member answer their question as to whether or not this hybrid fixes a bluetooth issue they have with their vehicle.

  10. #30
    Luke is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Juicy R2
    Posts
    9
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    Options > Applications > Core > BlackBerry 5.0.0. Core Applications > net_rim_bb_attachment = 5.0.0.348 for example
    I have a problem. I downloaded the two files and put them in the directory...C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9630AMEA_v5.0.0.230_P4.2.0.61

    I then tried to load the OS in my Tour that already had 5.0.0.230. It would not load a modified OS, so I wiped the device and used BBSAK 1.7 to load the OS with the two files in the folder as above. I ended up with the OS 5.0.0.230. I looked at the net_rim_bb_attachement and when I clicked on it, it indicated the 5.0.0.230 OS. So what did I do wrong? I have WIN7.
    Thanks,
    Luke

  11. #31
    info[]box1's Avatar
    info[]box1 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North Florida
    PIN
    Got ballons and they float...!O!
    Device
    {9630} Juicy's Hybrid .230/371/405 R2
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    29
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I have a problem. I downloaded the two files and put them in the directory...C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9630AMEA_v5.0.0.230_P4.2.0.61

    I then tried to load the OS in my Tour that already had 5.0.0.230. It would not load a modified OS, so I wiped the device and used BBSAK 1.7 to load the OS with the two files in the folder as above. I ended up with the OS 5.0.0.230. I looked at the net_rim_bb_attachement and when I clicked on it, it indicated the 5.0.0.230 OS. So what did I do wrong? I have WIN7.
    Thanks,
    Luke
    Open up Juicy's folders till you see all files CDMA & JAVA folder and batch codes...Copy all codes and folders CDMA & JAVA...

    Highlight the folder named \9630AMEA_v5.0.0.230_P4.2.0.61

    From the normal leaked .230 and paste...

    Window7 will prompt to copy/replace all 27 files...

    And merge the two folders CDMA/JAVA...

    Do it...

    Then either install thru app loader or Blackberry DM...

    Don't forget to A. Restart. B. Delete vendor xml file




    Late,
    Info[]box1
    Posted via mobile device

  12. #32
    Luke is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Juicy R2
    Posts
    9
    Liked
    0 times

    Unzip

    My problem was that I didn't realize that R0 and R1 were compresses files and had to be unzipped. Sorry. All is well now. Only problem is with Google Mobile App for BB. It won't show any icons other than Google search and Google Maps and locks up frequently. Probably that's Google's problem and not the OS.

    Thanks for helping me to sort this out.

    Luke

  13. #33
    Sprintnerd's Avatar
    Sprintnerd is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow Sprintnerd On Twitter
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mi.
    PIN
    Just ask....
    Device
    DROID /Tour
    OS
    Hybrid 5.0.0.530
    Posts
    24
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Hey Sprintnerd, I think the member is just trying to help another member answer their question as to whether or not this hybrid fixes a bluetooth issue they have with their vehicle.

    sorry about that :cool2::alcoholic:cheers...........
    Livi'n One Day @A Time. :aargh4:

  14. #34
    Juicy is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Tour
    Posts
    21
    Liked
    0 times
    now updated to include 371/405 files.... still using 230 radio as 191 has no benefits in my experience, and doesnt show a charging icon.

    BTW: mods > can you please create a "Juicy Hybrids" section and move this thread there? Irtehun isn't the only one doing work.

    thx!

  15. #35
    Luke is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Juicy R2
    Posts
    9
    Liked
    0 times

    Juicy Place

    Yes, please give Juicy a separate place to make it easier to get his hybrid upgrades. His work is excellent. So is Irtehun, but I'm on the Juicy trail now and would appreciate the convenience.
    Thanks,
    Luke

  16. #36
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    now updated to include 371/405 files.... still using 230 radio as 191 has no benefits in my experience, and doesnt show a charging icon.

    BTW: mods > can you please create a "Juicy Hybrids" section and move this thread there? Irtehun isn't the only one doing work.

    thx!
    You'd have to contact an Admin and ask them.

  17. #37
    Luke is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Juicy R2
    Posts
    9
    Liked
    0 times

    Fatal error with Juicy R2

    I already had R0 and R1 on my device. I downloaded, unzipped and pasted all of the R2 files into the appropriate folders. During upgrade OS using BBSAK, I received this message:

    "A fatal error has occurred while updating your device's software. Please try again.
    Module incompatible. [J:0x00000011]
    The update file "net_rim_bb_diagnostic.cod" for application "BlackBerry 5.0.0 Core Applications" is not compatible with the version of the application that is installed on your device. Delete the application from your device, and then re-install the application. Warning: If you delete an application from your device, you also delete any device data that is associated with the application."

    So I'm going to repaste R1 and R0 into the ...230 folder, but I had already done that when I upgraded before this. Then I'll past R2 again just to be sure. Then I'll try again. Any ideas?
    Luke
    Last edited by Luke; 12-05-2009 at 04:26 PM.

  18. #38
    Juicy is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Tour
    Posts
    21
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I already had R0 and R1 on my device. I downloaded, unzipped and pasted all of the R2 files into the appropriate folders. During upgrade OS using BBSAK, I received this message:

    "A fatal error has occurred while updating your device's software. Please try again.
    Module incompatible. [J:0x00000011]
    The update file "net_rim_bb_diagnostic.cod" for application "BlackBerry 5.0.0 Core Applications" is not compatible with the version of the application that is installed on your device. Delete the application from your device, and then re-install the application. Warning: If you delete an application from your device, you also delete any device data that is associated with the application."

    So I'm going to repaste R1 and R0 into the ...230 folder, but I had already done that when I upgraded before this. Then I'll past R2 again just to be sure. Then I'll try again. Any ideas?
    Luke
    I reccomend you always start fresh.

    1. uninstall all other OS'es for 9630... OS'es for other devices won't interefere
    2. isntall 5.0.0.230 for 9630
    3. delete vendor.xml file
    4. Copy and Paste these files in your Shared directory
    (on Win7: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9630AMEA_v5.0.0.230_P4.2.0.61)

    P.S. thx for the kind words above, Luke
    5. run Loader.exe
    Last edited by Juicy; 12-05-2009 at 04:39 PM.

  19. #39
    Luke is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Juicy R2
    Posts
    9
    Liked
    0 times

    Start Fresh

    I started fresh, but before you added the edit to your response. So-o-o-o I did it all right except that I forgot to delete the vendor.xml. It all loaded okay and after I turned on the network, the core files appeared. So, I guess all is well. Is there any one module I could look at on the phone to show me that I have the latest files loaded? I did find a number of ...348 modules, but I couldn't find anything later than that. I'd like to just see one module that has your latest number on it.
    Thanks very much for your help, and you are welcome for the accolade. What you do is quite impressive.
    Luke

  20. #40
    info[]box1's Avatar
    info[]box1 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North Florida
    PIN
    Got ballons and they float...!O!
    Device
    {9630} Juicy's Hybrid .230/371/405 R2
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    29
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    now updated to include 371/405 files.... still using 230 radio as 191 has no benefits in my experience, and doesnt show a charging icon.

    BTW: mods > can you please create a "Juicy Hybrids" section and move this thread there? Irtehun isn't the only one doing work.

    thx!


    Downloading now...

    Juicy good to see you back from the land of windows mobile. Thanks Juicy for the energy you've directed into the world of Blackberry.

    thx for the update..!!
    Device: Blackberry Niagara 9630 16GB EOS: [9630][HYBRID] Juicy 5.0.0.230/371/405 R2
    Birth Certificate___
    Manufactured: 29/08/09
    Handheld Made: Mexico 5

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •