Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 25

  1. #1
    beachbunnimom's Avatar
    beachbunnimom is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    PIN
    wheel
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    who can keep up...
    Posts
    105

    Which Verizon BB for my mom?

    Hey!

    I'm a Storm user, but I think my mom would do better with a classic keyboard. She's a Realtor, and likes the idea of visual voicemail. What is everyone's opinion of what BB would be best for her?
    Any of the BB's in the "waiting room" rumored for Verizon?
    I guess right now, here choices are Curve or Tour.
    Gimme your thoughts!!!:feedback:



  2. #2
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Wirelessly posted

    I would go with the Tour, sleek, fast and easy to use.
    Last edited by bbcrackman; 08-11-2009 at 11:02 AM.

  3. #3
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    If it narrows down to right now and the curve and the tour I would suggest the tour for her not only is it a solid and reliable phone, but it is a improvement over the current curve.



  4. #4
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbunnimom View Post
    Hey!

    I'm a Storm user, but I think my mom would do better with a classic keyboard. She's a Realtor, and likes the idea of visual voicemail. What is everyone's opinion of what BB would be best for her?
    Any of the BB's in the "waiting room" rumored for Verizon?
    I guess right now, here choices are Curve or Tour.
    Gimme your thoughts!!!:feedback:
    I am going to agree with both bbc and bryan the tour, but if you feel that she would like something a lil simpler you may want to hold of for the new vzw curver, but that could be a while

  5. #5
    gullygabs is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Denver
    PIN
    31A2DE5D
    Device
    Curve
    OS
    4.5.0.77
    Posts
    1
    Curve or Tour



  6. #6
    beachbunnimom's Avatar
    beachbunnimom is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    PIN
    wheel
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    who can keep up...
    Posts
    105
    Well......That was easy! ;0)
    Tour it is!

  7. #7
    beachbunnimom's Avatar
    beachbunnimom is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    PIN
    wheel
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    who can keep up...
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    I am going to agree with both bbc and bryan the tour, but if you feel that she would like something a lil simpler you may want to hold of for the new vzw curver, but that could be a while
    Hahaha! Love your sig line!
    I have a ringtone that is farting Yankee Doodle. Freakin' hilarious!!
    :lmao:

  8. #8
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbunnimom View Post
    Hahaha! Love your sig line!
    I have a ringtone that is farting Yankee Doodle. Freakin' hilarious!!
    :lmao:
    lol i stole it from someone somewhere just dont know where

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •