Post By ice2921
Post By ghostryder
jvm 102 eror.......
I cant take credit for this answer, but user shmoo over at the BlackBerry support forums suggested the following as a possible solution.
"What it comes down to is that the JVM 102 error means that a .cod file on your phone seems to be corrupt, so the phone refuses to load it. Why wipe everything for one bad file? You might not need to!
Follow these steps:
- Download JL_Cmder
- Connect your phone to your PC using the USB cable that came with it.
- Run JL_Cmder and select option 2 (event log)
- Scroll to the bottom of the log and look for "JVM Error 102." The line before it should tell you exactly what file is causing the error. It might look something like this. Save the file name; you will need it later.
- Go to Start > Run, and type "cmd" then press Enter.
- Change directory to the JL_Cmder installation folder.
- e.g., type: cd "C:\Program Files\JL_Cmder\" and press enter
- Type the following command to remove the offending file:
- javaloader.exe -u erase -f FILENAME
- where FILENAME is the name of the .cod file.
- Disconnect your phone from your PC and restart it."
I posted a query in one of the other section of the forum, and thought of taking a troll in the other sections to understand the functionality of BB as I'm a new user, and glad to find this thread. I wish that I don't face the issue, but if I do I refer back to this thread (have bookmarked it ).
Well but a quick question. It might sound stupid, but is this error & the solution, specific to any particular model ? Or is it related to the OS and can be shown for any device irrespective of the model ?
Well, I've seen this error related to OS5 devices and OS7 devices so I think that it does not matter what model. It's specific to a .cod file that got corrupted somehow so it doesn't matter the device or OS.
Originally Posted by BarbJones
Hope this answers your question.
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt
Please can anybody help me with my blackberry 9810 0 code left?
can you please elabreat what happen to your mobile