Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 18

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Quote Originally Posted by ausch View Post
    Let me guess. Your submitted Facebook doesn't work on OS 5.0? :lmao:
    ha ha, no, i submitted, please never made facebook work on 5.0 lol



  2. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    ha ha, no, i submitted, please never made facebook work on 5.0 lol
    Lol, a lot of people won't like that!! :nutkick:

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ausch View Post
    Lol, watch em send you an email and say "I'm sorry, but we don't wanna fix your bluetooth, so sorry! Have a nice day."
    Ha they already did :banghead:



  4. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Ha they already did :banghead:
    Lol, RIM just doesn't like you J! You need to get a job there so you can fix it yourself!

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ausch View Post
    Lol, RIM just doesn't like you J! You need to get a job there so you can fix it yourself!
    Resume submitted, and I have a little present for them :nutkick:



  6. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Resume submitted, and I have a little present for them :nutkick:
    Maybe that's why they won't fix your bluetooth, because you just had a not RIM acceptable resume. :lmao:

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ausch View Post
    Maybe that's why they won't fix your bluetooth, because you just had a not RIM acceptable resume. :lmao:
    Either that or perhaps they've been reading my posts in these forums.

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    awesome fine thanks :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •