Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 44

  1. #9
    ausch is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    The Storm is mostly for consumer users, people who just don't really need a lot of typing for emails/BBM/texts and etc.

    The Tour is more business users, if you need to shoot out email after email, and type on BBM all day, your gonna want a physical keyboard on the Tour. And I have yet to say the keyboard on that thing is amazing!




  2. #10
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ausch View Post
    The Storm is mostly for consumer users, people who just don't really need a lot of typing for emails/BBM/texts and etc.

    The Tour is more business users, if you need to shoot out email after email, and type on BBM all day, your gonna want a physical keyboard on the Tour. And I have yet to say the keyboard on that thing is amazing!
    I guess a lot has to do with your personal preference. I am a business owner and do a ton of emails with the Storm. There was a learning curve but found myself not missing a physical keyboard at all. Some BB users will always long for the physical keyboard so it really comes to down what the end user is more comfortable with.

  3. #11
    ausch is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I guess a lot has to do with your personal preference. I am a business owner and do a ton of emails with the Storm. There was a learning curve but found myself not missing a physical keyboard at all. Some BB users will always long for the physical keyboard so it really comes to down what the end user is more comfortable with.
    That's true as well. If you can shoot out email after email on the Storm mind as well get it. But if you NEED a physical QWERTY then you pass on the Storm and get the Tour or some sort of physical QWERTY phone.

  4. #12
    rph33 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    12

    Tour Storm, Storm 2

    Thanks for all the feedback. I think I'll wait for tour release and decide between that and storm 1 unless storm 2 surprised with an early release date!

  5. #13
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by rph33 View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback. I think I'll wait for tour release and decide between that and storm 1 unless storm 2 surprised with an early release date!
    Welcome to BBOS RPH!!! I don't when Storm 2 will be released but I will tell you, you will be more than surprised. Typing on it is simply amazing. IMHO it will rival and physical qwerty BB and I have big fat fingers.

  6. #14
    rph33 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    12

    That got my hopes up!

    "I don't when Storm 2 will be released but I will tell you, you will be more than surprised."

  7. #15
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977

    What....are you holding out?

    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I don't when Storm 2 will be released but I will tell you, you will be more than surprised. Typing on it is simply amazing. IMHO it will rival and physical qwerty BB and I have big fat fingers.

    Learn of this news...how did you....?
    ~Yoda~

  8. #16
    rph33 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    12
    Storm

    Tom Petty-The waiting is the hardest part.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •