Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 33 to 37 of 37

  1. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    No, not currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeanywhere View Post
    My question is... will the Tour have the new bbm installed?

    well beings jlevy said it's not in 5.0 and i don't know what OS is on the Tour i doubt it, but we will see



  2. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    well beings jlevy said it's not in 5.0 and i don't know what OS is on the Tour i doubt it, but we will see
    The Tour that was shown elsewhere was using OS 4.7.1.XXX

  3. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    The Tour that was shown elsewhere was using OS 4.7.1.XXX
    ugh 4.7 now i dont know if i want it lol



  4. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    ugh 4.7 now i dont know if i want it lol
    Could just be pre-release software. Most BB's will have 5.0 sometime in the near future.

  5. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Could just be pre-release software. Most BB's will have 5.0 sometime in the near future.

    OH ok :lame:



Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •