Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 43

  1. #17
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeanywhere View Post
    My question is...... "If" VZW does get the deal with Apple, how many of us would leave BB?? I personally have to say, I am a mac user but... I have played with the iphone when employed with AT&T and wasn't too impressed, my gf has it also and it looks like they never changed it's looks...
    Please stay on topic

    Here is where you can continue discussing iphone coming to verizon:
    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/v...iphone+verizon




  2. #18
    FISH4RUDY's Avatar
    FISH4RUDY is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    PIN
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Stock .320
    Posts
    166
    Sorry I would never leave Blackberry I was just taking a stab at Apple. Just get sick of these rumors. We know that there will always be 'new' phones coming out. It just gets a little crazy for the berry-nuts sometimes. I shall alsways be a faithfull addict!.

  3. #19
    Geeanywhere's Avatar
    Geeanywhere is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    PIN
    30569658
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v4.7.0.148
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Please stay on topic

    Here is where you can continue discussing iphone coming to verizon:
    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/v...iphone+verizon

    I am sorry. someone started it... lmao



  4. #20
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeanywhere View Post
    I am sorry. someone started it... lmao
    Honestly, this is my opinion: Blackberries are a powerhouse!!! They can do a lot and that's what makes them awesome. At the same time I cannot deny two things: 1. The storm is the worst of the bunch in quality and 2. Apple did do an outstanding job with the quality and design of their device! It's appealing to the eyes of people and a lot of features that BB has, regular people don't use, so there always be rival and competition between the two.

  5. #21
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Nice find Bryan, :fing02: cant wait to see what we get!!!!!!!



  6. #22
    Geeanywhere's Avatar
    Geeanywhere is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    PIN
    30569658
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v4.7.0.148
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    Nice find Bryan, :fing02: cant wait to see what we get!!!!!!!
    Stiefler, which device looks desirable????

  7. #23
    cawty's Avatar
    cawty is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    atl,ga
    Device
    storm
    OS
    hybrid v.3.5
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by socalmiles View Post
    i hope they have a deal for current storm owners, though it wouldn't make a difference. I'm a gadget whore so i'll get it anyway and complain as i buy it.
    yeah im a whore too.lol ill be cousin all the way to verizon...

  8. #24
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Honestly, this is my opinion: Blackberries are a powerhouse!!! They can do a lot and that's what makes them awesome. At the same time I cannot deny two things: 1. The storm is the worst of the bunch in quality and 2. Apple did do an outstanding job with the quality and design of their device! It's appealing to the eyes of people and a lot of features that BB has, regular people don't use, so there always be rival and competition between the two.
    It is a power house olta. That was as best point to be made about the Storm.:fing02: Show me another device that you can manipulate so intensely. I don't know that anybody can. This is my first BB and while I respect what you feel about the "worst of bunch" opinion, mine will always be that it was 1st gen for BB. I feel RIM did the best they could and still make the deadlines they had to meet. My only other opinion about the storm is....It can only get better..I think we have all been through the worst of it.

    Me

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •