Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 15 of 15

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East Ohio
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    .517
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Out of all honesty...Its always been about the $$$
    Amen to that! the world revolves around it. I think AT&T priced it's self out of the Bold when it first came out. Having 2 high priced phones in their line up with the Bold and Ibrick. The Bold didn't really take off like I think they'd hoped it would. That leads to "can't sell our product, we'll take it to somebody that can".:buttkick:



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    PIN
    KER THE BETTER!!!
    Device
    9530
    OS
    LY's Hybrid
    Posts
    135
    I would actually love if the BOLD came to VZW, even more so then the TOUR seeing its a beast of a phone and is a bit larger (which i wouldn't mind). This would work great with my OGER HANDS!!! And if they spec it the same as the 9000 that AT&Taint got then it would dominate!!!
    Last edited by REC7IFY; 05-16-2009 at 01:14 AM.

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    The Bold is a nice device. I have one I use on TMO. If VZW opens up the GSM network I will port it over. Only time will tell though.
    From a reliable source I have been told the same thing. As a matter of fact I can go one step further (without getting my source in trouble) that VZW is currently testing certain unamed phones on GSM networks trying to work out the kinks before launch.



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Bold on VZW? uummm, too many rumors but, not sure about that one....
    rumors says VZW getting an Iphone wich is a AT&T exclusive device, i dont see a second exclusive device in the US going from AT&T to VZW, unless that something is going wrong with AT&T, at least for now, but who knows i think is all about money..
    I disagree E. One thing that is for certain is that AT&T's network sucks. I had a bold and all I can say is I got rid of faster than my iPhone. Why because dropped called after dropped call. VZW has by far the best network in the US and 80 million member waiting with open arms for new devices like the bold. These decisions are based on $$$ and so I could easily see the bold being picked up by VZW.

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    PIN
    KER THE BETTER!!!
    Device
    9530
    OS
    LY's Hybrid
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I disagree E. One thing that is for certain is that AT&T's network sucks. I had a bold and all I can say is I got rid of faster than my iPhone. Why because dropped called after dropped call. VZW has by far the best network in the US and 80 million member waiting with open arms for new devices like the bold. These decisions are based on $$$ and so I could easily see the bold being picked up by VZW.
    As can I, and i would embrace it with open arms! Even more so then the 9630 Tour! Would love to see VZW actually get this phone, under the premise that its spec'd the same (processor along with WiFi)! :usa2:

    If this becomes true, then my direction will change again from the 9630 back to the 9000 (while i feel constantly ripped off by VZW they do have the best coverage nation wide).
    Last edited by REC7IFY; 05-16-2009 at 01:27 AM.



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by REC7IFY View Post
    As can I, and i would embrace it with open arms! Even more so then the 9630 Tour! Would love to see VZW actually get this phone, under the premise that its spec'd the same (processor along with WiFi)! :usa2:

    If this becomes true, then my direction will change again from the 9630 back to the 9000 (while i feel constantly ripped off by VZW they do have the best coverage nation wide).
    If the bold does come to VZW without WiFi I am driving to Canada and whooping someone's ass.

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    If the Bold comes to verizon sure will have the adition of WiFi, and i agree with those that says att networks sucks, i use my bold on tmobile EDGE and can beat some bolds and other devices on the att's 3g network

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •