BlackBerry Storm 3 first INSIDE peak?
BBLeaks disclosed a small piece of information of a possible BlackBerry Storm 3 being worked on....just when you thought storm 2 was almost perfect! The small bits that we have found out, include the following:
- It may be a slider or may not. Currently 2 prototypes are available
- It still will have SurePress technology
- The screen has 16.7 million colors
- Browser finally will have tabs, although details on location, etc., still unclear and may change
- Current beta OS is 188.8.131.52
- It will most likely have widgets like the HTC Sense UI does
- 512 RAM
- 19-second boot time
- The overall phone will be thinner, similar to the iPhone
That is what's currently rumored...As more information leaks or becomes available, we will keep you informed. The WES is coming in April of 2010....Hopefully we will hear more about this. What do you think? What do you wish for?