Removing QuickLaunch - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Removing QuickLaunch

  1. #21
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by BDRAGON View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    I posted about it a few days back and they're aware and working on a fix.
    Ok good, i just did what Cat told me to do and that worked. . . i wont be backing up my Apps. through BBSAK till it's fixed thanks for letting me know :-)




  2. #22
    BDRAGON's Avatar
    BDRAGON is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow BDRAGON On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    PIN
    CUSHION!
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.983
    Posts
    416
    Wirelessly posted

    NP. I noticed the same day the update came out when I went to go delete a App and all my apps were jumbled and had no delete option.

  3. #23
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by BDRAGON View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    NP. I noticed the same day the update came out when I went to go delete a App and all my apps were jumbled and had no delete option.
    Try downloading the update over current, then do a battery pull and you should be good to go

  4. #24
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Try downloading the update over current, then do a battery pull and you should be good to go
    i got it off my phone, thanks for all the help

    you can close the thread if you want mods. . .

  5. #25
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    i got it off my phone, thanks for all the help

    you can close the thread if you want mods. . .
    I am glad you got it to work. At this point, I am going to leave it open for just a bit, just in case anyone else is having the same issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •