Hi to all,
I understand that BOLD 9000 is an old model, and it application memory space is limited, thus with newer applications costing more space. It is impossible to install many applications.
However, this is what I realize is happening to my BB. Immediately after a battery pull, and phone is booted up, the app memory space is about 14 to 15MB ( I have Whatsapp, Facebook, Opera, and a Bible apps, that's all)
Here comes the issue, sometimes it does, while sometimes it doesn't. At times, the app memory will drop to a few KB(s) or ZERO even! It lags so badly, that I have to do a battery pull.
Here are the background information about my phone & carrier:
Is there any way to resolve this?
- Model: BOLD 9000
- Software version: v188.8.131.522
- Platform version: 184.108.40.206
- Service provider: Starhub Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- Third Party apps: Bible, Crystal Shape (Theme), Opera Mini, Whatsapp Messenger
- Add-on: Facebook, Documents-to-go, Word Mole (game)