Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 18

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,929
    Sounds great, thanks again!



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,929
    Update: Viber has just sent us a email update telling us that Viber is now available for BlackBerry smartphones! You can download it here on App World... BlackBerryOS.com - Viber App Now Available For BlackBerry Smartphones In App World

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    17
    Hi everyone,


    We are excited to announce that Viber for BlackBerry Beta and Windows Phone 7 have both been released! These milestone lets BlackBerry and WP7 users connect freely with our 60 million Viber users, and is a major step towards the full versions, which will have our free HD-voice calling. Get it, you’ll like it.


    We are here to collect your feedbacks, questions and ideas - feel free to let us know your thoughts at any time


    Best regards
    the Viber Team.



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manila Philippines
    Device
    BOLD 9900
    Carrier
    Globe Telecom, Inc.
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by Viber View Post
    Hi everyone,


    We are excited to announce that Viber for BlackBerry Beta and Windows Phone 7 have both been released! These milestone lets BlackBerry and WP7 users connect freely with our 60 million Viber users, and is a major step towards the full versions, which will have our free HD-voice calling. Get it, you’ll like it.


    We are here to collect your feedbacks, questions and ideas - feel free to let us know your thoughts at any time


    Best regards
    the Viber Team.
    I would like to say that I'm thrilled to have Viber on BlackBerry platform
    Also, I think everyone would agree that we can wait for the free phone call feature in the following days..
    Thank you so much Team Viber!

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    17
    Releasing the beta version with messaging only is only the first step. We are working around the clock to bring the VoIP feature to our fans, but we hope to complete it within the next few to several months, and not the following days as you mentioned

    We'll keep you posted with news.



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manila Philippines
    Device
    BOLD 9900
    Carrier
    Globe Telecom, Inc.
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by Viber View Post
    Releasing the beta version with messaging only is only the first step. We are working around the clock to bring the VoIP feature to our fans, but we hope to complete it within the next few to several months, and not the following days as you mentioned

    We'll keep you posted with news.
    Oops! Well that's fine. The fact that you guys are working on it, we know it'll come.. We will patiently wait for it to come..

    Keep it up guys and thank you very much!

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,929
    Would love to see the PlayBook get the Viber app as well.

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Jerde View Post
    Would love to see the PlayBook get the Viber app as well.
    Yep,
    That's also on our list, but unfortunately we still don't have any specific release dates. Once we have news on that, we'll let you know

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Viber for Blackberry?
    By swimmer_ryry in forum BlackBerry Apps
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 03:28 AM
  2. Blackberry 9700 problems!!
    By Ziadtalge in forum General BlackBerry Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 11:24 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 02:37 PM
  4. problem in my 9700 blackberry
    By alamoudi in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 03:09 AM
  5. T-Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9700 Questions Answered By BlackBerry Cool
    By Touchpro247 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 01:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •