Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 16 of 16

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by semicop View Post
    Yes that's the one I'm using. The one on the Radio Swap. I've tried un-stalling, deleting and everything in between. Wish I could put a snap shot of it and what comes up.
    And your not getting any error at all during the process?



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hawaii
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyric 5.0.0.419 w/ 4
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by semicop View Post
    Yes that's the one I'm using. The one on the Radio Swap. I've tried un-stalling, deleting and everything in between. Wish I could put a snap shot of it and what comes up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    And your not getting any error at all during the process?
    If the Swap-a-Radio is successful in swapping the sfi files (by the way, what OS are you running and which sfi files are you trying to switch?), and Loader.exe doesn't ask you if you want to keep or downgrade (like if you're going from.148sfi to .132 or .90), maybe you might want to try re-booting your pc and trying again.

    If that doesn't work, you could wipe your phone and then just load the entire OS with the new sfi using the Loader.exe. That takes longer but would work since your phone would have no OS after the wipe. But remember to back up your 3rd party apps and phone settings before wiping so that you can restore them later.

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    PIN
    3059F9D2
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.114
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by 808Storming View Post
    If the Swap-a-Radio is successful in swapping the sfi files (by the way, what OS are you running and which sfi files are you trying to switch?), and Loader.exe doesn't ask you if you want to keep or downgrade (like if you're going from.148sfi to .132 or .90), maybe you might want to try re-booting your pc and trying again.

    If that doesn't work, you could wipe your phone and then just load the entire OS with the new sfi using the Loader.exe. That takes longer but would work since your phone would have no OS after the wipe. But remember to back up your 3rd party apps and phone settings before wiping so that you can restore them later.
    OS 148 and switching radio to 113. That's what I was afraid you were going to say.(wiping the phone) Man I hate to do that. But I guess if that the only way. THANKS



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    I moved all the posts out of V7 thread into this new thread in the help center

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by semicop View Post
    OS 148 and switching radio to 113. That's what I was afraid you were going to say.(wiping the phone) Man I hate to do that. But I guess if that the only way. THANKS
    What does you version and platform numbers show in your about screen on your phone semi?

    Options>about



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hawaii
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyric 5.0.0.419 w/ 4
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by semicop View Post
    OS 148 and switching radio to 113. That's what I was afraid you were going to say.(wiping the phone) Man I hate to do that. But I guess if that the only way. THANKS
    Sorry, but I don't know of any other way to resolve the problem you described. But try rebooting your pc first before going the wipe route. Happened to me once before when my pc didn't see the change to the OS I installed until I rebooted my pc.

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hawaii
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyric 5.0.0.419 w/ 4
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    What does you version and platform numbers show in your about screen on your phone semi?

    Options>about
    You thinking maybe semi already has the .113 sfi (Platform 4.0.0.144) on his phone?

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by 808Storming View Post
    You thinking maybe semi already has the .113 sfi (Platform 4.0.0.144) on his phone?
    Yeah I am thinking it is worth just a look before wiping

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •