Downloads: JL_Cmder v1.9.3
What is JL_Cmder?
JL_Cmder stands for JavaLoader Commander. JavaLoader is a command line tool provided byBlackBerry. JL_Cmder simplifies accessing the most commonly used JavaLoader commands.
Whats new in v1.9.3?
Now works with Windows 7 and on 64bit OS.
Fixed verbage on a couple of screens.
No functionality changes.
Fixed 1.9.2 install issue.
Are there any system requirements?
Yes. You must install BlackBerry Desktop Manageror BlackBerry USB and Modem Drivers. Both are available from the BlackBerry website.
What can JL_Cmder do?
Below is a brief overview of the available commands.
- deviceinfo - Displays information about the handheld.
- eventlog - Retrives and displays the handheld event log.
- screenshot - Takes a picture of the handheld screen. (OS 4.0.2+ required)
- wipe - Erases the handheld OS. Not really, but that is the simpleist way to explain it. After using the "wipe" command the device will be completely inoperative until the OS is reinstalled. (Error 507 will be displayed on the device)
- resettofactory - Removes the IT Policy from the device and wipes the device of personal data while leaving the OS installed and usable. (OS 4.3+ required).
NOTE: If you want to use an unlisted JavaLoader command select Command-Line Usage from the menu. This will display JavaLoader help information including syntax and all available commands.
- Download JL_Cmder v1.9.3.zip.
- Extract executable.
- Double-click on executable.
05-21-2013 at 01:43 PM
|this file would not allow me to download it please help
12-16-2013 at 12:02 PM
|This site is garbage...
01-20-2014 at 12:52 AM
|yeah... fvck that joe!!!
i hope his family all die in a tragic way!!!
if he have a daughter,i hope he screwed to death!!!
this is a fraud
03-11-2014 at 12:57 PM
|Na wa o! So, even after taking my whole time registering with this fucking site, I still can't download this file. Bullshit!!!!