are the people having issues with the ip modem option disappearing on Verizon?
Rapidshare link worked fine, been using for a while sync is faster :)
Initial findings on DM 5.0.1
1. Sync is noticeably faster on my Bold (v18.104.22.168)
2. There is a new feature called IP Modem
3. When you click on IP Modem it brings up a config & connect button options
4. Problem I've run into is that AT&T is not one of the listed carriers and I can't get it to work. Many common carriers are listed though so this should be awesome. Allows you to use your BB as a modem.
Just the faster sync makes it worthwhile. And also please make sure to go advanced during installation and disable auto-updates!!!
Nice thanks Morg :35:
here is what i found so far, we can say good bye tetherberry
* User interface for using your device as an IP modem
* Support for new fields on the address book for your device
* Enhancements to the synchronization process for organizer data
* Support for Greek and Hebrew languages
* Support for Windows(R) 7
Some Screen shots