dowloading now... wahoo... now if we could just get a OS5.0.191 hybrid that made everything work it would be the end to a perfect weekend... :haha:
Back ups are a lot faster.
Thanks Brett the BerryOS one is working :fing02:
very nice much thanks!!!
I had a problem with the BlackberryOS file being corrupt so I downloaded from the Mega link and it installed fine. I love the new IP Modem option! I tried it with my computer at home with the Bell CDMA settings (note: i am a telus subscriber but there is no option for telus) and it worked great!!
I must say RIM is really impressing me lately with the new implementations in their software.
Nice to see another leak.
Click the Like button to thank me.
Retired Administrator--I never try anything, I just do it.....Wanna try me?--
downloading now, will let u guys know how it goes, dling from bbos
as bbos stated back up are fasters and i also lost the IP modem option when conecting the phone
ok I tried the IP Modem option and i clicked connect and i get an error that said... "The IP modem feature has been turned off by your wireless service provider"
There has to be some way of turning it on thru the OS
I still don't know what the IP modem option is... Anyone care to enlighten me please?
actually it uses your phone as a modem so u can conect thru it using your internet connection from your phone
Last edited by joe11; 08-30-2009 at 08:56 PM.
are the people having issues with the ip modem option disappearing on Verizon?
Rapidshare link worked fine, been using for a while sync is faster
Initial findings on DM 5.0.1
1. Sync is noticeably faster on my Bold (v22.214.171.124)
2. There is a new feature called IP Modem
3. When you click on IP Modem it brings up a config & connect button options
4. Problem I've run into is that AT&T is not one of the listed carriers and I can't get it to work. Many common carriers are listed though so this should be awesome. Allows you to use your BB as a modem.
Just the faster sync makes it worthwhile. And also please make sure to go advanced during installation and disable auto-updates!!!
Nice thanks Morg :35:
here is what i found so far, we can say good bye tetherberry
* User interface for using your device as an IP modem
* Support for new fields on the address book for your device
* Enhancements to the synchronization process for organizer data
* Support for Greek and Hebrew languages
* Support for Windows(R) 7
Some Screen shots
BlackBerry by Choice!