I was thinking along similar lines. I'll have to make this a weekend project so as soon as I can find the time I will follow instructions and report back findings.
Originally Posted by cruznthru
Was able to find time today to do a partial update. I am back to Outlook 2007 but my sync is working again. Thanks for all the input and help.
If I update to Outlook 2010 again (not sure yet) I'll post an update.
FYI: CCleaner 2.23.993 was released this morning. I have actually been using CCleaner for about 3 years. Highly recommend it. Same link as above will get you there for download.
Originally Posted by sunkast
Last edited by acme anvil; 08-27-2009 at 10:04 AM.
Reason: Can't spell sometimes
I have finally got around to reinstalling Office 2010 TP and have completed my first sync without any issues.
Originally Posted by acme anvil
If I am unlucky enough to recreate this problem, I'll try to report back what caused the problem. I am thinking now that it may have had something to do with installation of the new version of DM. I uninstalled the previous version before installing the new version which may have caused issues with legacy paths in the registry. :dunno:
Had the same issue with Outlook 2010 release, searched all over for a solution, finally downgradeD 10 back to 07 and no more issues. Found other 3rd party gsyncit didn't work with 10 either.
Tags for this Thread