Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 41 to 48 of 52

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In Paradise
    PIN
    Available
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.591 w/latest h
    Posts
    210
    To Save time, I checked the folder with the alx file inside and my Pin #. and only a few apps were listed as saved.



  2. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradio View Post
    Have the latest DM installed. While trying to backup my 3rd party apps, to install the latest OS, I checked and just a few apps were backed up. Tried it 3 times. Now I hesitate to install new OS for fear I will lose most of my apps. I at least was able to save my data. Any suggestions? I haven't had any problems with prior DM's and may revert back. If so, does anyone have an older DM link? Thanks
    I am only aware that DM only backs up the newer apps that are on the phone. Since I am unaware here is a link to BlackBerry for desktop and device softwares BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites Sorry I couldnt help!

  3. #43
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    N.J
    PIN
    304A4802
    Device
    storm
    OS
    .148
    Posts
    226

    DM

    thank you brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler View Post
    Try this way, Desktop Software if you can get it downloaded, and it shows 5.0.0.8, make sure to click check for updates and it will download the update to 5.0.0.11



  4. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by brohlijk View Post
    thank you brother.
    No problem :fing02: Make sure to stop in and make sure you got it!

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In Paradise
    PIN
    Available
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.591 w/latest h
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler View Post
    I am only aware that DM only backs up the newer apps that are on the phone. Since I am unaware here is a link to BlackBerry for desktop and device softwares BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites Sorry I couldnt help!
    Thanks Stief, went there. All they had was the DM i already have. I thought using the change device protocol to save 3rd party apps that all would be saved thats on the device. This first time that not all were saved. Now Im afraid to wipe and install the 5.0.0.140 OS. :Eyecrazy:



  6. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradio View Post
    Thanks Stief, went there. All they had was the DM i already have. I thought using the change device protocol to save 3rd party apps that all would be saved thats on the device. This first time that not all were saved. Now Im afraid to wipe and install the 5.0.0.140 OS. :Eyecrazy:
    What DM are you running? If its 5.0.0.x then maybe uninstall that and reinstall the one that came with the phone.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In Paradise
    PIN
    Available
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.591 w/latest h
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler View Post
    What DM are you running? If its 5.0.0.x then maybe uninstall that and reinstall the one that came with the phone.
    I need the 4.7 DM..Do you have a link for that?

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradio View Post
    I need the 4.7 DM..Do you have a link for that?
    Here you go Its a Bell release, but it will work https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...oFvFC+RIP6XQ**

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •