BlackBerry Link Version 184.108.40.206 Now Available For Download
The first version of BlackBerry 10's new desktop software is now available for download. BlackBerry Link allows for seamless content management by synchronizing your media from your BlackBerry 10 device to your computer via WiFi or USB. Music syncing between Windows Media Player, iTunes and BlackBerry 10 devices is supported.
As of now the software system requirements are Windows XP SP3 or later, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. Mac users will need Mac OS 10.6 or later. Here is a summary of the features of BlackBerry Link:
- Sync music, pictures, videos, and documents between your BlackBerry device and your computer over USB or Wi-Fi connections.
- Back up and restore your device data.
- Transfer supported settings and data to your new device.
- Manage multiple devices that use the same or a different BlackBerry ID.
- Update or reinstall your device software.
- BlackBerry Link supports BlackBerry smartphones running BlackBerry 10 OS and BlackBerry PlayBook tablets running BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.1.
If you are fortunate enough to already own a BlackBerry 10 device you can head on over to BlackBerry's download page to get it.