BlackBerry Desktop Manager for PC v6.0.1 B21 Released
First, Desktop Manager for MAC v2.0 gets officially released, and now RIM has thrown in an update for PC users as well. Like the title says v6.0.1 B21 has been released, one can only hope that all the bugs are fixed in this one. I just recently downgraded to version 5 because of the tremendous latency issues that I was experiencing, however I am willing to give this one a try. Head over to our Downloads Center to get your hands on the software. Big Thanks to Mauricio over at BBrocks for the changelog below.
- Synchronization – Improvements have been made for synchronizing your organizer data.
- Microsoft® support – The 64-bit versions of Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 and Microsoft® Exchange 2010 are supported.
- Pictures – You can select individual pictures to synchronize to your device.
- Videos – You can synchronize videos to your device without converting the video file.
- Wi-Fi® music sync – You can stream your music while you download it to your device and you can download music over an SSL connection.
- Silent installation – As an administrator, you can silently install the BlackBerry Desktop Software on to users’ computers.
I cant seem to back up and / or sync after installing this update.
It gives an unknown error and aborts the sync / back up Im in...
Can I get the older version back? PM if you can help or something, this is not cool :S
It's my work phone :S
Not too sure I am actually downloading it myself right now I will report back and let you know if I run into the same issue.