Desktop Manager for Mac updated to v1.02
Mac fans rejoice! RIM has updated Desktop Manager to version 1.02. Not a huge amount of bug fixes in this update but at least they are making progress. Take a look at the changes below.
Fixes in 1.02
- BlackBerry Desktop Manager attempted to change entries in Google Calendar using the safer sync option.
- If you switched from synchronizing all contacts to selected groups, without selecting any group, contacts were deleted from your device.
- A duplicate entry was created in Microsoft® Entourage® and the Apple address book after adding a Last Name for the contacts in the device and synchronizing your data.
- Your contact's PIN number was deleted from the contacts list on your device after changing the contact entry in Entourage.
- The "Display type" field was changed after synchronizing contacts again.
- Some note entries were duplicated in Entourage and your device if you were also synchronizing with Apple Mail.