Congratulations BlackBerryOS.com on the 20K milestone! To help celebrate we are doing a 20K unlock contest! It’s short, sweet and to the point! Anyone can enter until 11-23-10 @11:59pm! Simply register and post your IMEI and MEP with a short and sweet message and your in! everyone wins! We will post the codes within 24hrs.
Some clarification for everyone.
To use the MEP reader you need to turn your password off! If you have a security policy and cant post and I'll walk you threw it!
How to enter codes in BlackBerry:
1. Insert any sim card
2. Turn off all of the wireless connections
3. Go to Options
4. Select Advanced Options
5. Select SIM Card
6. Hit menu select show keyboard (where needed)
7. Type MEPPD or MEPD (you will not be able to see the typed info)
8. Enter MEP2/MEPP2 (for NETWORK LOCK) or MEP4/MEPP4 (for SERVICE PROV LOCK)
9. Now it will ask to enter then mep code