Today is September 6th. For many it's a typical day, but for some it means the first day of Toronto International Film Festival, also known as TIFF. Research In Motion has in previous years been a major sponsor, but this year it seems they've back down from the spotlight.
Fear not, RIM is still offering an official TIFF app for BlackBerry smartphones & BlackBerry PlayBook. I've yet to download the app, but it's certainly a must-have if you'll be attending the festival.
RIM, in partnership with Bell Canada, is having a TIFF Festival Contest.
The Grand Prize consists of:
- Trip for two (2) to Los Angeles to see a Hollywood movie premiere.
- Two (2) 4G LTE™ BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablets.
- Two (2) BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 smartphones.
The First Prize consists of:
- 4G LTE™ BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet.
- BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 smartphone.
The contest ends September 30, 2012 & is ONLY open to Canadian residents (sorry USA & everyone else)
- Enter BlackBerry TIFF Festival Contest
- Read Official Contest Rules
- Download Official TIFF App via App World