Today, Verizon officially announced their pricing, and launch date for the Torch 9850. We know many people have been patiently waiting for this one. So here is the scoop.
- will be available online at Verizon Wireless on Sept. 8
- will be available in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores on Sept. 15
- Price is $199.99 with a new two-year customer agreement.
- will need to subscribe to a Verizon Wireless Nationwide Talk plan beginning at $39.99 for monthly access and a smartphone data package starting at $30 monthly access for 2 GB of data
- comes with free 16 GB micro card
Key Features Of The 9850
- 3G coverage
- 3.7-inch high-resolution touchscreen display (800 x 480) with trackpad navigation
- 1.2 GHz processor
- Global Ready™ - Quad band with support for UMTS, HSPA, GSM, GPRS and EDGE allowing customers to enjoy wireless voice and data service in more than 200 countries, including more than 95 with 3G speeds
- 5-megapixel camera with flash and 720p HD recording capabilities
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, GPS and Bluetooth® 2.1
- 16 GB microSD™ card pre-installed, with support for up to 32 GB microSD card
There you have it folks. The wait is over.
Will you be getting your hands on this device from Verizon? Let us know in the forums.