Third party Twitter app Twittly has received a significant overhaul to its Pro version in BlackBerry Beta Zone.
The developer, Nemory Studios, has been hard at work, as this latest version for testing contains a huge bunch of fixes and improvements as you can see from the list below.
We know that the majority of you are likely using Blaq for your Twitter needs, but these latest updates should make for a strong case to give Twittly a second glance.
New in the latest beta version:
- Passport keyboard scrolling
- Fixed Hub compose auto close when done
- Finally fixed search chronological issues
- Set 100 as default search count
- Added lock prompt when composing from the Hub & from sharing (if set)
- Auto focus testbox when opened Search & Message
- Standardized Restart Prompts
- Added a preview wallpaper menu for 30 seconds
- Ability to load older tweets even with live streaming enabled
- Fixed updating profile picture and banner
- Loads fresh profile
- Added toggle for simplicity mode. This will make the app look more simple
- Import your own custom wallpaper
- Ability to clear notifications and effects
- Fixed credentials error when logging in
- Stable headless (needs more testing)
- Fixed stuck notification indicator in the icon
- Added ability to mute any tweets by keywords
- Added ability to mute retweets
Hopefully these fixes and improvements will be pushed to BlackBerry World in the near future!