Today, RIM has updated their Twitter for BlackBerry app in the BlackBerry Beta Zone to v126.96.36.199. Last week, the fine folks at RIM released an updated version of Twitter in the BlackBerry Beta Zone. That version, 188.8.131.52 was quickly pulled because some users were experiencing problems with that beta version.
The following is a list of issues fixed in version 184.108.40.206:
- Unable to post a tweet if attaching a location is disabled
- Find Friends dialog and page are not translated (all languages)
- Background updates not working
- Timeline doesn't refresh correctly after uploading a photo - Error shown and exception in log file
- Mentions can be scrolled off screen
- Timeline does not auto-refresh after delete/dismiss/undo
- Clicking OK on Finds Friends screen freezes device in 5.0
- After saving a search, the search page isn't updated until after a refresh
- Favorite count shown in the my profile goes to negative sometimes. The count should never be negative.
- Welcome screen users suggestions list does not appear if there is an extended character in the name
- Your Favorites list does not refresh correctly to show un-favorited tweet.
- Thumbnail in summary card is selectable on touch screen devices.
Always nice to see an update to one of the apps I use the most. So get your fingers flying and download it now!!!