Twitter and LinkedIn for BlackBerry 10 have been updated today. A few new things come with the upgrades so if you've been notified of the update, make sure u take advantage of it. Some new features have been added for both apps, and we're happy to see both social networks making strides to improve their apps across all OSes, including BlackBerry 10. Check out what's new below!
Twitter for BlackBerry 10 change log:
- Enjoy more content with Universal Search –See more content when you’re searching. You’ll be able to view related profiles, tweets and top tweets, photos and relevant searches all on one page.
- Always Fresh Content – Content that is always fresh and up to date. Automatic caching gives you the current information at your fingertips without having to manually refresh your tabs.
LinkedIn for BlackBerry 10 change log:
- Find your current contacts on LinkedIn: With the latest update, you can import the personal address book from your BlackBerry 10 device to LinkedIn, making it easier to view and connect to your contacts on LinkedIn.
- UI improvements: We’ve updated the overall design of the LinkedIn application for BlackBerry 10 to improve the user experience. These updates include improved visual styling, better pull down functionalities for refreshes, touch down feedback on clicking list items, and more.
- Follow and learn about companies :An important element of LinkedIn is the ability to connect to companies and subscribe for company related updates and content. The latest version of LinkedIn for BlackBerry 10 allows you to view information about the companies you follow in greater detail, such as:
- How you’re connected
- Similar Companies
- News & Updates
- Other Updates: We’ve made quite a few additional updates to LinkedIn for BlackBerry 10. These include inbox enhancements, deleting and archiving messages, people search improvements, and the ability to update your profile photo from within the app. To get all the details, visit the official app page on the BlackBerry World application storefront.
Check out both updates in BlackBerry World right now, and keep in mind that the update may take up to 24 hours to show up for your device, so be patient.