Remote desktop software company TeamViewer have recently made available a beta version of their latest software, TeamViewer 10. In conjunction with the beta, they've also made their remote control app available for all BlackBerry 10 smartphones. Features of TeamViewer 10: Remote Control Beta include:
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del)
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
I've used TeamViewer on many occasions to help family and friends hundreds of miles away with their PC troubles. You can read the full changes coming to desktop version of TeamViewer 10, or watch the video below.
Let us know in the comments below what you think of TeamViewer 10: Remote Control Beta.