Alright Sprint Q10 users, If you haven't already checked, head on over to your Settings-Software Updates and check to see if you've had the new BlackBerry 10 OS update pushed to you. This is an official update and not a leak so, if you're squeamish about putting leaks on your BlackBerry, this is the best route for you to go.
This update includes enhancements/fixes of:
- Stop receiving new emails from existing accounts
- Improvements accessing BlackBerry Hub
- Contacts may show duplicate links for the same account
- Battery gauge displays the incorrect charge
- Unable to connect to a car kit using Bluetooth
Happy updating Q10 peeps!!