QuickPost, the infamous "Type once, post everywhere" that has been getting hyped by many BlackBerry users over the last few months has finally received its much awaited overhaul to v2.0! Redesigned with a new icon, new logo, and user interface to keep you moving! With newly designed share target icons, and active frame, and a bright theme option, this is the biggest QuickPost release yet!
· QuickPost Pro
· Passport & Classic Support
· Hub Integration
· Dropbox Support
· Trapeez Support
· Weibo Support
· Theme Settings – Dark & Bright
· Image Editing
· URL Shortening
· Enhanced QP Music – Includes Album Art
· Active Frame – Dark & Bright Theme
· Reset Button
· Help Library
· Factory Reset
· Enhanced Share QuickPost
You can optionally upgrade to the ultimate QuickPost experience by purchasing (in-app) a subscription for QuickPost Pro!
QuickPost Pro features
· Hub Integration: Take your productivity to the next level! Hub Integration allows you to compose directly from the Hub so you can keep moving!
· Cloud Sync: With Cloud Sync all f your QuickPost data is securely stored in the cloud. When you re-install QuickPost or switch devices, your settings will automatically be restored!
· URL Shortening: Save space in your posts with URL shortening! With one tap, have all the URLs in a post shortened. URLs are shortened using Google URL Shortener, with support for other services planned.
· Target Swipe Gesture: Enhance your productivity even further with the new Target Swipe gesture. This works by tapping and holding the first target then swipe to turn on the rest! Have a lot of share targets? No problem, QuickPost will shrink all of the icons so they fit on the screen.
· Share Target Customization: This awesome feature allows you to rearrange your share target icons or decide which ones to disable/enable. It also makes the target swipe gesture more efficient!
· Target Picker Positioning: Finding those share targets a bit of a stretch? This feature allows you to move them to the bottom of the screen for added convenience.
Let us know what you think of the redesign. If you aren't a current user of QuickPost, you can purchase it for $0.99