Do you ever find yourself in the middle of the day, and your BlackBerry devices battery is on its last legs. It’s in the yellow and you have no reasonable place to charge it up? Enter the Anker PowerCore+ 10050, a Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0-enabled battery pack!
Our initial experience with the Anker PowerCore+ 10050 was overall a positive experience. Our initial testing period was completed with a BlackBerry Priv, which is Quick Charge 2.0 enabled. We found that the Anker PowerCore+ 10050 was very fast when charging up the battery on the Priv, giving us an additional 45-50% battery charge after 20 mins. The size of the PowerCore+ 10050 made for easy transport and storage in my laptop backpack.
We did find that the actual time to juice up the PowerCore+ 10050 was a bit of a hindrance because it did take a good five hours to get a full charge on the battery pack. Once fully charged, we found ourselves plugging it in overnight every few days to top up the charge.
- Has a small profile to make it very portable.
- Strong 10050 mAh battery to provide up to 2.5x full recharge of Priv.
- Simple and convenient USB charging cable for ease of supplying power.
- Circular LED status indicator for level of charge.
- No loss or drainage of power from the battery pack when not in use.
- Takes up to 5 hours to charge.
- Quality/Length of USB cable.
- Very quick to heat up when supplying power to a device.
- Not much documentation provided for the product.
- Outter casing very prone to scratches
Overall, the Anker PowerCore+ 10050 is a wonderful emergency power device to have for your on the go lifestyle. Although priced on Amazon USA for $59.95 USD, you can currently purchase it at a sale price of $29.99 USD.
1. Follow @BlackBerryOS. & @AnkerOfficial on Twitter.
2. Like BlackBerryOS & Anker on Facebook.
3. Copy and paste the following from your Twitter or Facebook account:
"I want to start 2016 right by winning an @AnkerOfficial charging solution, courtesy of @BlackBerryOS. Enter Here: http://bit.ly/1S7J4nV"
4. Leave a comment below telling us what your favorite Anker accessory is to confirm you have completed all the necessary steps.
5. That's it! Good luck!
Contest runs until 11:59pm EST on January 15th, 2016.