Instagram is one of the biggest social network you can find nowadays and for BlackBerry 10 users, the biggest problem is that you don't have any official native client(s) for it. Yes, you can just download and install the apk file for the Android version, but some users prefer to have native apps as it run smoother and integrate better with their phones. Recently, NemOry Studios, the developer behind Snap10, released its native client for Instagram, named Insta10 in the BlackBerry Beta Zone and today, it's been updated with a bunch of fixes and new features.
The update includes:
- Fixed text dark theme mode + black theme
- Fixed usernames missing
- Improved performance opening advanced settings
- Fixed infinite loading indicator on some pages
- Full Hub integrated notifications
- Share from gallery
- Compose from the Hub
- Note - If you have Twittly Beta with Hub integration installed, you will not be able to open Insa10 notifications
- Note - When there is another update about headless please uninstall before installing the update
For those of you who are already registered as a member of the BlackBerry Beta Zone, you can give this application a try and provide feedback to make this app better when it's released to the general public.