One of the most highly anticipated BBM Channel features for blogs has finally made an appareance in the BBM Channels Web Portal. Back in early March, BlackBerry announced several new BBM features on the horizon, and one of those was multiple BBM Channel contributors through the BBM Channels Web Portal. BlackBerry didn't provide further information on its availability, and never mentioned any updates to its rollout. Earlier today, we received several reports that BBM Channel owners were starting to see the option to add "Administrators" to their channels.
Here are the steps to add an additional contributors to your BBM Channel:
- Just access the BBM Channels manager portal on the web
- From there pick a channel to allow access to and then click on the person icon in the top right.
- Fill in the info for the user you wish to add such as their name and email.
- They'll get sent an invitation email that they must click on and sign into their BBID with.
- Once accepted, they'll be able to see/select the BBM Channel from the dashboard of their Channel Web Portal.
Have you tried adding additional contributors to your BBM Channels? Let us know the results in the comments below.