UPDATE: The download to SD Card bug that was introduced in this version has now been fixed
Recently we told you about Mireo's 40% off promotion which is still running. Now we have great news for those concerned about the space taken up on your BlackBerry 10 device (mentioned in our review).
Mireo Don't Panic has now been updated to allow maps to be stored on your SD card, so you no longer have to worry about losing valuable app space!
Another fix I'm happy to see arrive is that it doesn't ask you to exit on the right hand side of the road in left-hand drive countries.
As well as this, there are a number of other changes included. Check out the change log:
- Storing maps to the SD card
- 4 Arabic letters added to the custom keyboard
- Fixed invalid input boxes in the search window for RTL languages (Arabic, Hebrew)
- Bugfix for route recalculation after a route settings change (fastest - shortest, avoidance settings, etc)
- Bugfix for voice instruction in left driving countries (sometimes it said "Exit the highway on the right." which was wrong)
- Bugfix for invalid icon rendering on RTL layouts (Arabic, Hebrew)
- Bugfix for nearby POIN search (affects only Greece map with Premium POIs)
- Better results for Indian house number search
- Stability and performance improvements
More information / download Mireo Don't Panic for BlackBerry 10