Machinarium, the award-winning adventure game is now available on BlackBerry App World for the BlackBerry PlayBook. Developed by indie studio Amanita Design, Machinarium is an old, rusty and legendary city populated only by robots of various forms and functions.
- The Story: You will have to get rid of wicked robots from the Black Cap Brotherhood and save the head of the city and also your robot-girl friend.
- The Puzzles: You will be solving many logical puzzles, adventure quests, brain teasers and mini-games.
- The Graphics: Backgrounds and characters are 2D hand-drawn and there is more than one hour of carefully crafted animations.
- The Music: Beautiful original soundtrack was composed and recorded by Floex (Samorost2 OST).
- Communication: You won't find any lengthy boring dialogs in this game, characters talk by comic bubbles with simple animations and symbols.